What is the maxium..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd walk 1000 miles to see Radiohead live. I can't afford money!!! I spend all the tiny amounts of money i earn on CDs

who do you buy it from?

if you were a law breaker you could downoad something like limewire and download those CDs you buy for free!! However this is illegal as im sure you know, but if your a risk taker.....

I download for free aswell. I just like to have the CD in my rack, dunno why just kinda reassuring or something. And it's an actual solid thing. I'm babbling now

Last edited:
Yeah, but like i said i can;t afford all the CDs i want, if i could i'd buy them all. I'll end up buying all th ones i have dowloadd anyway, unless it's shit and they don't deserve the money
By that justification, I can go an steal a new 3 piece suite because I can't afford it and I really want one

CD's are too expensive and I don't agree with it, but you can't just steal them

Last edited:
By that justification, I can go an steal a new 3 piece suite because I can't afford it and I really want one

CD's are too expensive and I don't agree with it, but you can't just steal them

OK, yes downloading music for free is stealing. I can't help it. I just love music too much. Sorry for the stealing Melts :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

Last edited:
When I bought my first CD player in 1986, chart CDs cost around £15 each. Now you can get them for less than £9.

Adjusted for inflation, CDs now cost less than records and cassettes ever did.

I think the average CD is about £11.99. That's 3 hours work for me

You don't want to buy average CDs, you want to buy good CDs. :icon_wink

hehe, good one. I'll stop downloading from now on, you've convinced me. I only dowloaded 4 or5 albums anyway.

And i think we have strayed somewhat from the original subject matter

you can get cd's online from play.com for £8.99 post free... most sites are at this price these days :)

But often you'll find you can only get CDs for that price if they're fairly popular. If you're looking for something obscure the cheaper places either don't sell it, or they charge more.

Exacly when you like post rock, it can often be expensive. I find most of them are about £14.99

The CD for me has merit, I will buy it for my simple support of the band and record label its on.

A CD rarely costs me a tenner and if I want a CD pre-2004, I go retro buys and buy for 6 quid. (Mostly albums in specific 'genres' which were the in thing back in the day ie. Britpop, Punk, Mod etc.)

i'd only pay 50p to see shawaddy waddy at the walkers supported by the quo.

:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670