What my horoscope says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

My horoscope from the South China Morning Post. :icon_wink

By now you are beginning to realise that the obstructive attitude of others was due to the fact they knew more about the situation than you did. Now that the true facts of the matter are clearer, you should be able to put the problems to rest quite easily.

Chinese Zodiac

You get off to a bad start today. There may be people working against you behind your back so you need to be careful of them. Patience could save you from trouble during this period.

Anything in it? :102: :icon_wink

Patience has always been a virtue IMO. As for people working against you who knows? I'm certainly not. Besides, as Confucious may have said once "Holloscope in South China Post make exerrent toiret paper". :icon_bigg

...see they get off a plane, into a taxi and say 'Harrow'.....

she's got ed zackery syndrome....

I'm not getting up and cooking at this time of night

Wendy?
Welcome to the West Indies we hope you enjoy your holiday

My horoscope said i was going to meet a tall dark stranger and this morning lo and behold i was mugged by a somalian in charle street ..............amazing

I don't need a horoscope to tell me whats in store for me...a long depressing life full of misery,despair and doom followed by a slow painful death

I don't need a horoscope to tell me whats in store for me...a long depressing life full of misery,despair and doom followed by a slow painful death

.............and the rest of the day will be sunny with bright periods

I do hope so

It's the only that cheers me up every day :038:

apparently the world is my oyster this year with everything going right... well the bastards have got it wrong so far :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669