What shall I do? PS3 or XBox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I think it would be my head that gets trampled on. I'm ok in the actual game, as soon as I get in the verses live rooms i go nuts and just charge people getting gunned down by 20,000 bullets.

Also I really want to attack (in real life) those annoying people who just don't shut up while playing... YES I'M TALKING TO YOU ANNOYING YANK TOSS POTS.

The Yanks really are tossers. I can shut them up though, I have a knack::icon_wink
When I enter a lobby I get "eh bubbles, what's up man"

I immediately reply with:

"What do you mean what's fecking up, I haven't fecking said anything yet you daft cnut, however, if you really want to know what the feck's up, I'll fecking tell ya. Firstly there's your fecking annoying American voice. Secondly if I wanted to fecking talk to anybody I'd have fecking called them. Thirdly, I'm pissed off with the whole fecking christmas thing and twats like you that don't even know me wishing me a merry fecking Christmas all fecking day long. As for my fecking health and my fecking football team well that's just a another story if you've got time and really do want to know what the feck's up, then I'll fecking tell ya, if not, shut the feck up"

That usually shuts them up

Last edited:
:icon_bigg :081:

Hey are you anti american.

We normally set a room up full of Brits so you can avoid them but later on you do the numpty's.

They are not all bad!

Seen a playstation 3 advertised for £650 in the Mock, the website with it was ww.skyshack.com. Imported from Japan looking at the details, me and my brother had a look at play.com where just for 3 months you get it for £550 and 3 games with it for note.

Last edited:
The Yanks really are tossers. I can shut them up though, I have a knack::icon_wink
When I enter a lobby I get "eh bubbles, what's up man"

I immediately reply with:

"What do you mean what's fecking up, I haven't fecking said anything yet you daft cnut, however, if you really want to know what the feck's up, I'll fecking tell ya. Firstly there's your fecking annoying American voice. Secondly if I wanted to fecking talk to anybody I'd have fecking called them. Thirdly, I'm pissed off with the whole fecking christmas thing and twats like you that don't even know me wishing me a merry fecking Christmas all fecking day long. As for my fecking health and my fecking football team well that's just a another story if you've got time and really do want to know what the feck's up, then I'll fecking tell ya, if not, shut the feck up"

That usually shuts them up

Bit of a mouthful!!!!! :lol:

I'm finding a "shut the feck up" screamed at about a 1000 decibels works.

It made me laugh last night as the yanks were telling us that we don't speak English :018:
They were ****ing idiots last night, they topped the charts of American idiots so far

I know it was funny when we kicked their arse.

It still makes me wonder what langauge they think they speak, because I don't understand them :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670