What sort of tickets do the people on here buy?

What are you?

• Season ticket + some away games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • season ticket

• Buy tickets for all home games

• Buy tickets for the glamour games

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

coxie71

Seeing as I seem to be the only one that starting to feel conned about season tickets, heres a poll.

I've had a moan about the promotions that the club do for the non regulars on the FREE TICKETS earlier thread. Don't get me wrong i absolutely love going to watch the city even when they're shit. I've had a few years away due to finance and family commitments and am so glad to be back.

Usally buy season tickets, but as we felt conned we agreed not to. But so far, gone to every home game.

Odd home one, but mainly away ones, dunno why.

rotherhamfox said:
Odd home one, but mainly away ones, dunno why.

Better atmosphere!

I've went to two away games last year (Man U & Arsenal) which we both lost so hopefully I won't be bad luck this saturday when we go QPR

Well you might want to shout me down on this one but !! I have had a season ticket since I was ten years old , I`m now 37 and last year I was so upset by the ticketing policy and atitude of Mr Davies to the majority of paying fans that I decided to do the only thing that I could, and that is to stay away ! I still follow their fortunes when at home by radio and telly, and I shall pick which games to attend, as for the away games, I`m attending the majority of them.There is a better crack in the crowd and I`m still getting my blue fix. So I think it will be along time till I fork out £400 odd quid only for the hierechy to take the rise again by adjusting pricing and availability during the season.
And don`t try to tell me if we had stayed up playing glorious football I would have renewed, because I would probably agree. But we are not and over the last 27 years they have had my blood sweat and tears and all I wanted in return was to be treated as respected customer, no more than that ! All I got was treated like a second class citizen with no option but to attend because it is my club. well a few of us have found an option and if the clubs policies don`t change I fear that the number next year might gow even more.

...Lottery ticket wednesday and saturdays and then if I ever win it I can take over the club sack Mace and come up with a proper pricing policy.

My god, you guys should wash your maouths out with soap! these guys put the lives on the line to save our club, there house, the buissness, the car everythiong they had went into saving Leicester Tim Davis eben took out a loan for god sake!

Show some bloody respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570