What TV Series You Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey78

What are the TV Series you are currently watching? Mine are Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and the recent one is Mind Your Language (its kind of old series just recently discovered it).

Mind Your Language (its kind of old series just recently discovered it).

Is that the horrifically offensive show from the late 70s about a collection of racial stereotypes trying to learn English?

A thousand apologies, if I've got the wrong show...

I'm waiting for the second half of the VIKINGS and Walking dead series to start. I try not to watch too much TV during the summer - especially after the Euros splurge - but have started the second series of Marco Polo. All are hignly recommended with Vikings probably my favourite tv series at the moment and top 10 of all time.

Since it all appeared on Netflix, I've been chugging through the original Star Trek series. Dated attitudes to gender aside, it's simply wonderful. Very much helped by the updated effects too

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Since it all appeared on Netflix, I've been chugging through the original Star Trek series. Dated attitudes to gender aside, it's simply wonderful. Very much helped by the updated effects too

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I recently watched an old Star Trek episode where there were two races black/white and white/black that had annialated each other except for two individuals who were set on killing each other simply because they were a different race. Amazing how much social commentary there was in the 60s that still is true today.

Just finished Game Of Thrones, incredible stuff with lots of nudity.

Just about to go and watch the 1st episode of 'Stranger Things'

Just finished Game Of Thrones, incredible stuff with lots of nudity.

Just about to go and watch the 1st episode of 'Stranger Things'

I did a 4 series GoT binge at Easter last year.. I still don t think I've quiet recovered from the violence, nudity and The Mountain's fight.. urgh. Still, I carried on watching, just for a Jon Snow perv.

Thought Stranger things and Westworld were both excellent. I'm enjoying the re-start of Vikings. Walking Dead is not so good.

I often binge watch British programmes on Netflix that aren't screened here.

Just finished the second series of "Hinterland" I'm still not sure if I like it but I do find it compulsive viewing for some reason.

Watched both series of "Detectorists", loved it. Halfway through the second series of "Lovesick" (aka "Scrotal Recall"), very funny at times.

I've watched all 3 seasons of Hinterland. It's interesting in a slightly disturbing way. Bloody Welsh.

Elementary is superb and starts again tonight.
I've been really really disappointed with this series it has been boring. I've stopped watching after the first five episodes.

Over recent weeks I've watched:
the first season of Taboo - One of the best new series in the last year - well worth a watch;
3rd season of Bosch - slow and boring - I only watch it because I read all the books and enjoyed them.
1st season of Cardinal - a decent Canadian detective series
1st season of Prime Suspect 1973 - possibly the most boring and slow series I watched to the end this year - shame after Prime suspect being such a good series;
1st season of Firefly - low budget sci-fi, a real easy and fun watch with some good humour.
4th season of Line of Duty - first 3 episodes and the last were great, the other 2 were stretching the believable.
3rd season of Broadchurch - same old boring stuff as the last 2 and very slow at times.
6th season of Homeland - other than the usual annoying lead character early in the season I found this season very good.

Presently watching

3rd season of Fargo - weird as always, I don't think it's up to the exceptional quality of the first 2 seasons but could yet be proven wrong.
2nd season Last Kingdom - I think I've given up watching it though.
3rd season Grantchester - it fills up a few empty minutes.
1st season of Outsiders - I think I've ditched it but maybe the wife will want to continue.
3rd season of Peaky Blinders - loved the first 2 only just started this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669