Where's everyone off on theIR Jollies next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

So then where's everyone off on their Jollie's next Year then.

I'm having a cheap one cus i wanna save to go either South Africa or Australia to watch England play cricket or go to the footy world cup in south africa in the next 2 years. Can't decide which one i wanna do. Depend's on the job situation too i suppose.

So with that in mind i think a week with the boys in Magaluf is in order or i might push the boat out and spend that extra £100 notes and bugger off to throw some shapes as mentioned before in Ibiza.

Re: Where's Everyone off on there Jollies next year?

So then where's everyone off on their Jollie's next Year then.

Depend's on the job situation too i suppose.

We've normally already booked by now. Not this time though, not while next year is still so uncertain.

Skeggy.

I encounter more English ****s abroad behaving like bigger ****s than I encounter in England.

At least at Skeggy it's just thickos.

Ourgate

Nothing planned, just a long weekend dive trip to Lundy.

Nothing planned, just a long weekend dive trip to Lundy.

Ive never done diving before, but ive got two weeks in the maldives on my honeymoon in July and they offer a diving course while there. Is it a safe place to learn to dive?

Ive never done diving before, but ive got two weeks in the maldives on my honeymoon in July and they offer a diving course while there. Is it a safe place to learn to dive?
Advice: Send your new wife diving instead with a concrete block. It'll save you the hassle later.

off to Chicago for christmas:)

Keep clear of PADI, and you shouldn't go far wrong. Take a BS-AC course if you can.
Learn to dive before you go and you will enjoy it much more. If you want more info PM me.

Excellent Macky, reminded me of my uncle who used joke about ourgate when i was a kid. Takes me back that!

Yes, I'm a very avuncular figure... with ancient jokes

centre parcs in feb half term, cornwall last week in july, portugal end of august to warm up after cornwall.

Like BG said, steer clear of PADI and you'll be fine. Try and do a BSAC course over here before you go, you can do all your theory and pool work over here and then do your open water stuff on your hols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669