Which one? HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I'm just after finishing my lunch and I now fancy a piece of fruit from the canteen but I really need help deciding what to get.

The bananas look okay but I prefer them a bit more greener; the Granny Smiths look lovely and green but I prefer them nice & cold out of the fridge; there's some plums there but they look a bit wrinkly and I'm not putting wrinkly plums in my mouth again; I can't be arsed peeling an orange.

I really need your help, any assistance will be great.

I'm just after finishing my lunch and I now fancy a piece of fruit from the canteen but I really need help deciding what to get.

The bananas look okay but I prefer them a bit more greener; the Granny Smiths look lovely and green but I prefer them nice & cold out of the fridge; there's some plums there but they look a bit wrinkly and I'm not putting wrinkly plums in my mouth again; I can't be arsed peeling an orange.

I really need your help, any assistance will be great.

You should eat them all. Don't forget the importance of Five-a-Day!

You should eat them all. Don't forget the importance of Five-a-Day!

Oh! :icon_eek: Is that to do with fruit consumption?

Well how stupid do I feel? Oh well, at least I'll be saving on Kleenex from now on.

If you want a good piece of fruit you're better off nipping to the shop as i doubt the canteen is up to much. not sure how much you'd pay there though.

He's all yours with you sex mate Alex ,its just wrong

relentless !!!!!

Stop copying HF!

If you want a good piece of fruit you're better off nipping to the shop as i doubt the canteen is up to much. not sure how much you'd pay there though.

Fresh fruit in the canteen everyday and it's free

Look if you haven't got a constructive suggestion then I'll have to ask you to stop flaming my thread, I'm in a real quandary here

ohhhh go on then...........an apple is always good.:045:

Oh! :icon_eek: Is that to do with fruit consumption?

Well how stupid do I feel? Oh well, at least I'll be saving on Kleenex from now on.
5 a day?
Have you cut down then?

Why not get 2 plums and the banana and arrange them on a colleagues desk in an amusing fashion just to pass the afternoon away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669