Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Its happened....

Back of the net! :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

so how many celebrating in their earlier posts on this thread, now feel with 6 months + experience of MM's rule that they were:

- conned

- expected far more quality to be bought than has been

- vastly over estimated what he would achieve

- recognise that grass isn't always greener

- now wish the club hadn't sold to MM

now wish the club hadn't sold to MM

there hasn't been much progress but i'd still happily so that i'm pleased he bought us. many people were very close to giving up on our team over the last couple of years as there could be no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am still glad we sold to MM. Ok we haven't really got anywhere so far, but at least he gave us a summer of excitement! Think back to the previous summer, no one was linked with us, and we signed people like Andy Johnson and Josh Low!!

The last few years this club has been shit and boring, this year this club has been shit but hellishly entertaining.

there hasn't been much progress but i'd still happily so that i'm pleased he bought us. many people were very close to giving up on our team over the last couple of years as there could be no light at the end of the tunnel.

is there now????

I am still glad we sold to MM. Ok we haven't really got anywhere so far, but at least he gave us a summer of excitement! Think back to the previous summer, no one was linked with us, and we signed people like Andy Johnson and Josh Low!!

The last few years this club has been shit and boring, this year this club has been shit but hellishly entertaining.

I'd give you N'Gotty & Clemence as better signings + Fulop as a loan, perhaps Campbell (but still needs to justify his fee), but are the other signings any better really?

This season has been entertaining though hasn't it?

Get a new manager, he spends millions of moolah, signs players such as Kaebi and Neilson who don't get a sniff in the first team, we thrash the league leaders (YES IT DID HAPPEN), we play a cup game in which our player has a heart attack, next day the manager is sacked, in comes Megson, out goes Megson, MM now looking for another manager.

Last season - RK signs a load of shit, relegation battle, zzzzzzz

so how many celebrating in their earlier posts on this thread, now feel with 6 months + experience of MM's rule that they were:

- conned

no from me. On the field we still a mess but things are better off the field.

- conned

I feel conned - I thought this was a new, portent thread.

I expected it to be of a higher quality.

I vastly over-estimated what I was about to find out.

I wonder what is greener than grass.

I'm perfectly happy Milan is at the club - it's all of the feckers on the pitch I wish would feck off.

Milan made two managerial signings - the first didn't turn out due to official reasons unconfirmed (which are hardly his fault if you believe them) and the second manager ran away for more money.

I'm perfectly happy Milan is at the club - it's all of the feckers on the pitch I wish would feck off.

Milan made two managerial signings - the first didn't turn out due to official reasons unconfirmed (which are hardly his fault if you believe them) and the second manager ran away for more money.

i second that :038:

Ye, but
is there any good news on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572