Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny but extremely unlikely?

Can you imagine how everyone will feel tomorrow if it's announced the deal is off, after this thread? ;)

Not doubting what Bob has said, but I can't see the three loan signings coming in as evidence of MM's involvement, if so I'd expect better than three players on loan who aren't getting into their current teams - two of whom are of questionable quality and the third who may or may not be past it. If Williams really was one of the highest paid players at the club I could see us getting those three on his wages+transfer fee, although the fact we've gotten Glombard for just a month makes me think that we couldn't afford longer.

I can picture it now. Our third consecutive season in the premier league. Milan parading the FA Cup and his players around the field...

and a press release from the FT that they have not recieved the official bid.

Can you imagine how everyone will feel tomorrow if it's announced the deal is off, after this thread? ;)

Not doubting what Bob has said, but I can't see the three loan signings coming in as evidence of MM's involvement, if so I'd expect better than three players on loan who aren't getting into their current teams - two of whom are of questionable quality and the third who may or may not be past it. If Williams really was one of the highest paid players at the club I could see us getting those three on his wages+transfer fee, although the fact we've gotten Glombard for just a month makes me think that we couldn't afford longer.

I see it as more of a trial period. Bit of a waste of a loan though.

I can picture it now. Our third consecutive season in the premier league. Milan parading the FA Cup and his players around the field...

and a press release from the FT that they have not recieved the official bid.

maybe they wont exist by then??....:icon_conf

I knew there was a reason they brought the blinking monkey in today :icon_lol:

Last edited:

Or these are signings RK actually wanted? :102: :102:

The blinking monkey should have been brought in months ago to be fair.

All it needed was one blink for yes...that was it. We could have resolved it in one afternoon.

itvmon.jpg

anyone know when the official news is due then if this is all cosher now?

oh please for the love of god let this be true!!!!

if its wrong bob hazell im coming to getcha :icon_evil :icon_bigg

anyone know when the official news is due then if this is all cosher now?

I Don't think there would be an 'official' announcement until everything is signed, so might take a few days. but MM could start making decisions if everything is aproved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669