Votes: 7 53.8%
  • The Scottish

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad someone got the reference;) , I don't actually mind the Dutch.

They're okay, but I don't like their stupid clompy shoes and they are way too tall, they're all ****in massive, gangly giants.
Anybody under 6'4" in the Netherlands is considered a midget. FACTOID.

They're okay, but I don't like their stupid clompy shoes and they are way too tall, they're all ****in massive, gangly giants.

Don't get me going going on made up facts Mackeroni!

Only virgin females are allowed to churn butter in Holland....... FACT.

Don't get me going going on made up facts Mackeroni!

Only virgin females are allowed to churn butter in Holland....... FACT.

I thought they were all virgins over there, isn't that why it's called the Netherlands?

I'll get my coat. :tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

How the feck does Spanky cope then, he's no more than 4'10!

Why have we not got those fecking Welsh on the list?

and Swedes, and Germans, and Belgians??? And those bastard Danes why are they not on the list......?

And why can we only vote for one!

Hate is a very strong word.

There are a lot of people that I dislike, irrespective of race, colour or creed, but hate, only in the flavour of "English Landlord".

Yeah, I think I get where you're coming from. Kinda, "I've got nothing against darkies but I wouldn't want one living next door to me" sort of thing. Only without the irony of Pub Landlord.

the French...with their curly hair, Gauloises and "je ne parle anglais" when they bloody well do parle anglais, they just refuse to

oh...hold on...just the guys, French women are hot, much hotter than English women

Not keen on South Africans meself, arrogant, loud mouthed ****ers

I know quite a few South Africans and none of them are as you describe, quite the opposite in fact.
One of them is a bit of a prick, but I decided not to let him influence my opinion on the millions of other people from that country, because that would obviously be utterly ridiculous.

the French...with their curly hair, Gauloises and "je ne parle anglais" when they bloody well do parle anglais, they just refuse to.

Even worse - French Canadians! The majority can't speak either language correctly and can't get over the fact they lost. A re-enactment of the Battle of the Plains of Abraham had to be cancelled because it offended a bunch of Francophone separatist tossers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even worse - French Canadians! The majority can't speak either language correctly and can't get over the fact they lost. A re-enactment of the Battle of the Plains of Abraham had to be cancelled because it offended a bunch of Francophone separatist tossers.

Hi BRONTE FOX, welcome to talkingballs.
I think the point you missed about Darth Vodka's post is that it was all complete made up bollocks.
I only ever met one French-Canadian and she was a nice enough young one but was a bit of an odd ball, but that's not a bad thing.

So which are the two languages that you believe the majority of them can't speak correctly?

The majority of Quebians struggle with Makka Pakka.

:102:

makka_pakka_christmas08.jpg

Hi BRONTE FOX, welcome to talkingballs.
I think the point you missed about Darth Vodka's post is that it was all complete made up bollocks.
I only ever met one French-Canadian and she was a nice enough young one but was a bit of an odd ball, but that's not a bad thing.

So which are the two languages that you believe the majority of them can't speak correctly?

oh i dunno...:) it does annoy me when they refuse to speak English, fair enough in France...but not in all the other countries in Europe that speak English

know loads of French in London, quite hard to generalise :) if anyone is watching some god awful reality TV programme in the next month or so called "Perfect Match" then i work next to the daft French guy on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669