Who For The Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Barmy Army what are your views regarding the managers situation. Personally, neither Nigel Worthington or Paul Ince are my favourites. We as fans have all suffered too many years since the meshia left for Celtic, we need Milan to get the best and get him soon. Chris Coleman is the obvious choice if he wants it. He did brill with no money at Fulham so maybe with Milans financial input he can develop an assult for promotion next season by attracting some good players who want to play for City. I await over the Summer with anticipation only hoping we get the right man. Who would you prefer to take on our mighty City?

Now thats a good consideration. I live in Lancashire these days and Big Sam is highly praised by all supporters in this region. It maybe the challenge he needs.........Lets hope so!!!!!!!!

MILANS money and the thought of proving himself mite be what he wants and needs you never know if it dose go tit's up at bolton

But he's already proved himself by working on a tight budget at Bolton and doing well with them - he can easily get a position at a bigger and better club than Leicester in my opinion - he just doesn't need to go to a club like ours now.

worthington for me

I have also heard the Sam Allardyce rumour, apparently is good friends with Mandaric? Also been told that if Incey gets the job, Fowler is his number one target and he will also bring Sir Les back as a coach.

I have also heard the Sam Allardyce rumour, apparently is good friends with Mandaric? Also been told that if Incey gets the job, Fowler is his number one target and he will also bring Sir Les back as a coach.

and i say 'bullshit'

Well we will soon see, both will be better than Worthy anyway, we need someone with a bit of passion, although to be fair Worthy has given Mattock his debut who has been awesome! BUt still no to worthy!

Billy Davies ses he's off at the end of the season whatever happens at the sheepshaggers place ( hates the MD apparently ) - any takers

Definitely would have him, everyone wondered what the hell he was doing at the start of the season, leaving Preston for Derby, but he spent right and brought through some youth (Barnes, Nyatanga) and now there in the play-offs!

I honestly don't get many City fans obsession with Coleman being best for the job.

Don't we need someone who has experience of this division, getting promoted from it or at least be close to it. Remembering Wortho's record at Norwich wasn't it something like 7th, Lost in Play off final, 8th, promoted.

That sounds far more exciting seasons than we have been used to recently

Yes he then couldn't keep them up in the Prem, but you could argue that's the time to look at a manager to keep you up, we have to get there first!

I have also heard the Sam Allardyce rumour, apparently is good friends with Mandaric?

If good friends with Mandaric is a criteria then there is someone who dabbled as a manager before, proved he wasn't quite ready, went back to work with a manager in Milans employ and now wants to become a manager again. No, I don't want Tony Adams but it's gonna be Milans choice.

I don't remember saying anything about Adams, Sam allardyce is a proven top manager and Tony Adams is someone who i think would do a worse job than Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669