Who is coming down with Watford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Two places still to be claimed

Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlton have secured their place in the Chamionship - Fulham are now safe.

Last edited:
Boc - are you going to leave this open until the result of any high court action!

Boc - are you going to leave this open until the result of any high court action!

I will settle as soon as the relegated clubs are listed on the Prem League website.

Ooops I just settled this now.

And ive settled this incorrectly too. I didn't select Charlton as a winning outcome. I have PM'd Jeff and asked him to manually adjust the payouts to those who bet on Charlton.

And ive settled this incorrectly too. I didn't select Charlton as a winning outcome. I have PM'd Jeff and asked him to manually adjust the payouts to those who bet on Charlton.
I really hope so. :icon_roll Wouldn't surprise me though if you're trying to get me out of this competition, you all now I'm a big threat to you. ;)

I really hope so. :icon_roll Wouldn't surprise me though if you're trying to get me out of this competition, you all now I'm a big threat to you. ;)

For 1327 V cash you have won 166 v cash .... hardly big winnings compared to your massive stake :icon_wink

But if you select Sheffield United as the winner, I will lose all my money that I put on Charlton.

Sheffield United was a winner, I just forgot to also select Charlton as the winner. Jeff will hopefully adjust the payout within the next couple of days.

I will - unless there are any hidden bets, which I won't adjust.

I've also got to add the prediction league winnings which I'll do at the same time.

Cheers Jeff, There are no hidden bets.

:icon_roll I'm amazed that three people saw fit to bet on Charlton when they were already down. At odds of 65535//1 on, all they're going to get back is their stake money.

They must have thought that vBookie was born yesterday!

Last edited:
I really want to make a bet on today's final, when will the money be payed back?

Are you talking about the return for Charlton? Since this has to be added manually, I am afraid that only Jeff can do it.

I would also like to have a bet, but it seems that the auto top-up isn't working either. I haven't had any money to bet with for about a fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669