Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Keown

• Me

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it has to be bye bye to mental micky with immediate effect.

caretaker duo of elliot and keown.
both have served under two of the best managers in british football, both ate incredible passionate and show a desire to win.

matty is a city man through and through with a greater knowledge of the set up at leicester as leicesters now longest servant and several years with saint martin as his chosen captain is no mean reference.

keown again hard man with passion and desire to win with half a decade under wenger, would instill both respect and discipline in the team, and have the insight into some mouth watering possible loan moves he could draw from highbury.

mental micky out now, the answers on your doorstep l.c.f.c.

RichMC24 said:
londonfox said:
RichMC24 said:
londonfox said:
as said earlier, walshie and claridge are purely emotional choices.. as for strachan and o'neill, well we've got more chance of jason wilcox showing some pace and keith gillespie giving up the booze than we have of either of them even considering coming to us for less than a nano-second.. martin keown, god i hope not, admittadly he couldn't much worse but at least some management experience would be nice, i don't care how much he's learned from wenger..

it has to be hoddle for me.. he did an excellent job for southampton and not as bad a job at spurs as all their fans would have you believe.. i think he'ds be perfect for us and i think we would have a realistic chnce of persuading him to join us...

HODDLE!!!!!

No Thank You !!!!!

What planet are you lot on?

Claridge, Walsh, O' neill FFS!!!! ?????

Why not go for Ferguson or Wenger? I'm sure they would love the opportunity to manage a near bankrupt club in Div 1 where the fans demand immediate promotion on **** all money or you get sacked.....

TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its you lot should be sacked!!!!!!

so what's your answer???

A) I don't believe Adams should be sacked

B) If we are in a position where we need to employ another manager, we will, as always look to the lower leagues for an up & coming new manager who will jump at the chance at managing at this level regardless of finances etc... Mike Newell fits this bill as do a few others....

Why shouldn't adams be sacked i know if he was doing my job and proforming like that he would have been sacked a long time ago.

What makes you say Gazza wouldn't be good manager? on what grounds? you just asuming that his past history as player and his lifestyle you come to the conclusion that he would be a manager.

A large proportion of the fans wanted him to stay as manager before this game. I seriously can not see how people can completely change their mind after that game which we played well in for the majority and should have won.

A large proportion of fans wanted him to leave before the game, and they still do

Their opinion has not been changed after an abject tactical lesson from Adams in how not to play when you get reduced to ten men

I know many did want him to go and their entitled to their opinion and deserve respect if they remain consistant. But those who have completely changed their mind after this 1 game, I can not understand.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I know many did want him to go and their entitled to their opinion and deserve respect if they remain consistant. But those who have completely changed their mind after this 1 game, I can not understand.

I think he should have had ten games if we won at least half he should have stayed any less and gone, the later they leave it to get rid the worse it will be for a new manager like gazza - thats for you homer :wink:

Fair point

But for those that have stuck by him, or those that have said "give him ten games etc.", there must come a point where they feel they cannot carry on backing a busted flush

Yes. Surely it should happen gradually though going through a period where your unsure rather than being 100% behind him one day and wanting him sacked 2 hours later!

Come on, who voted for the return of MON?

You crazy b*st*rds!! :lol:

Bobby Smith said:
Come on, who voted for the return of MON?

You crazy b*st*rds!! :lol:

Me! :?

It was an option and if it wasn't to be voted for then it shouldn't be there! :roll: :wink:

I think a good manager to replace Adams would be Jimmy Sommerville. :roll:

I think it is time for a reality check.
Even to a certain extent I'm getting carried away with this Adams out Euphoria. :oops:
What devine right have we to be in the Premier? You have to earn that right. Ask once great clubs, clubs with a history of winning the top division. Look at Burnley, Prston, F####t, even the sheep. They will give you an answer you don't want to hear. Wigan have been there or there abouts for a couple of seasons. What right have they to get into the Premier? If they do get there they would have earned it.

I'm saying lets not get rid of Micky yet. There is still a long way to go. If we, the fans, get on the players back before they have even kicked a ball they are not going to perform to their best.

Tonight we WILL beat Gillingham. On Saturday us fans will show our support and inspire the team to beat Preston. :twisted:
Watch this space!!!

xsubmariner said:
I think it is time for a reality check.
Even to a certain extent I'm getting carried away with this Adams out Euphoria. :oops:
What devine right have we to be in the Premier? You have to earn that right. Ask once great clubs, clubs with a history of winning the top division. Look at Burnley, Prston, F####t, even the sheep. They will give you an answer you don't want to hear. Wigan have been there or there abouts for a couple of seasons. What right have they to get into the Premier? If they do get there they would have earned it.

I'm saying lets not get rid of Micky yet. There is still a long way to go. If we, the fans, get on the players back before they have even kicked a ball they are not going to perform to their best.

Tonight we WILL beat Gillingham. On Saturday us fans will show our support and inspire the team to beat Preston. :twisted:
Watch this space!!!

Pigs - fly. Moon - blue. :wink:

Theres a guy works down the chip shop swears hes Micheal Trotter......he more than likely is
Jimmy Somerville would be no good for a club our size,hes only a smalltown boy.

highland fox said:
Jimmy Somerville would be no good for a club our size,hes only a smalltown boy.
it ain't necessarily so, he may have changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570