Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For information - the latest loan the owners made has a 6% interest rate (detailed in the latest set of published accounts, but don't have them in front of me currently to state figure). The accounts also detail how much interest was paid during 2011/12 season - will detail this tonight

The club stated when releasing those accounts that they had an intention to convert loans to equity, but we don't know if that is all of the loans or some of them. We have requested a meeting with the Finance Director to go through the accounts, obviously that would be one area to clarify, along with their plans to achieve FFP targets for the 2013/14 season.

Presumably it won't be a loans to equity conversion to the same extent as Al Fayed at Fulham, but I would be interested to see your follow up post. Plans to achieve FFP would be interesting given that the current level of salaries at the club is (or at least was at May 2012) £27m.

Foxes Trust. I see you recently had a fans consultation meeting, but wondered if you had got any further on the points above? I am sure that a lot of people would like to know how we plan to manage our current level of debt and continue to fulfil the promotion aspirations of our owners.

Whilst atmosphere and standing are interesting topics, this is surely the key issue isn't it?

on a separate note this is the first time I have been able to face a forum since that game. Horrid.

Last edited:
Next meeting is tomorrow, agenda as follows:

Atmosphere at the end of the season (how we can continue for the new season)
Print at home tickets
Season ticket campaign 2013/14
Away priority system
Upgrading of executive boxes
Compass Court Case
Play-off semi-final ticketing process
Kit Launch 2013/14
Safety Advisory Group – Supporter Representation
Sub-committee meeting feedback by Greg and Chloe
Any other business

Let's hope there's lots of votes for them there clapper thingies. It's the future

All of them.

I couldn't make the last one but fully intend to go to the next.

I really don't understand the antipathy. If people feel that way why not join up and try and make a difference. Nothing will get done by pissing against the tent from the outside.

I really don't understand the antipathy. If people feel that way why not join up and try and make a difference. Nothing will get done by pissing against the tent from the outside.

Nice analogy. But surely the FT are outside the tent.

It's an in joke isn't it. The foxes trust is ineffective and the only way to resolve that imo would be to reform it, plenty of other clubs have effective, strong trusts, we don't.

With regard to the club, yes, but that wasn't what I meant:icon_wink

But I think it explains some of the antipathy. That and several other things.

The foxes trust is ineffective and the only way to resolve that imo would be to reform it, plenty of other clubs have effective, strong trusts, we don't.

But I think it explains some of the antipathy. That and several other things.

I refer the honourable gentlemen to the response I gave earlier. You can join on-line you know, it's dead easy :icon_wink

I refer the honourable gentlemen to the response I gave earlier. You can join on-line you know, it's dead easy :icon_wink

Why would I want to join an organisation that laid claim to money that was not theirs? The foundation on which the current stands is a complete anathema to me.

I will never join this trust, I would probably join a new LCFC trust if there was one. I'd rather be on the outside pissing in than on the inside doing next to nothing.

The foxes trust has the problem that it was formed with a goal and possibility of becoming a full board member with some real say but missed opportunities and poor decisions have left it emasculated, unable to ask and difficult questions or stand up for the supporters and with no clue what to do.

I will never join this trust, I would probably join a new LCFC trust if there was one. I'd rather be on the outside pissing in than on the inside doing next to nothing.

The foxes trust has the problem that it was formed with a goal and possibility of becoming a full board member with some real say but missed opportunities and poor decisions have left it emasculated, unable to ask and difficult questions or stand up for the supporters and with no clue what to do.

But it's taking notes, constantly and continuously. Reams of them

One day they will pay off, and then you'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673