Who will be Pearson's FOURTH signing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGit

Re: Who will be Pearsons FIRST signing??

I suspect it will be some kid's programme

Graz

Re: Who will be Pearson's FIRST signing??

I think players like Fernandes and Johnson are good players and we've just not seen the best of them yet. I think Danns is a better option than Oakley too, and his pace and energy does offer something a little different... I think people are too negative about this squad. It's better than the one Pearson left behind.

Probably not £10m+ better or whatever it was we've spent, but still better.

That said, I think it lacks a bit of balance and I'm hoping to see a winger come in. Still would love to see us sign Kebe.

When does the loan window close? Must be within the next week or two.

Graz

I think players like Fernandes and Johnson are good players and we've just not seen the best of them yet. I think Danns is a better option than Oakley too, and his pace and energy does offer something a little different... I think people are too negative about this squad. It's better than the one Pearson left behind.

Probably not £10m+ better or whatever it was we've spent, but still better.

That said, I think it lacks a bit of balance and I'm hoping to see a winger come in. Still would love to see us sign Kebe.

When does the loan window close? Must be within the next week or two.

Just had a quick search and one website says 24th Nov, another says 25th. So Pearson has just under 10 days to decide if he needs anyone before January.

TornadoShaunUK

Kebe would be a good bet. Read an article on him recently where he was on about not being able to agree terms on a new Reading deal so it looks likely he'll be moving elsewhere.

Micky

I get the impression that Kebe is very inconsistent. Superb one game and then goes missing for the next 5. I would prefer to see Pearson go for a young lad from a premier club. The lad Townsend(?) from Spurs looks like a good player.

fox58

I'm hoping Steve Walsh Snr knows a couple of Eastern European Gems.

rumour has it, were looking at a young Russian striker, currently working as a soft drinks salesmen, Vladimir Dropabottleofpopoff

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I thought it was the car salesman, Rimsky Corsakoff.

Filthy Rich

Banned

Hopefully no one. If he can't get us promoted with the squad we've got, which is the best in the division, then there won't have been much point in him coming back.

dpjfox

in todays People linked with Wes Morgan (trees) and 2 young strikers (one from Orient one from Southend)

LCFC'sGodWears9

in todays People linked with Wes Morgan (trees) and 2 young strikers (one from Orient one from Southend)

The Southend striker I assume would be Kane Ferdinand who is scoring goals for fun at the moment..

Motown Fox

Pity we couldnt have found out in 2010. Had Milan not done what he did Nigel would have been in charge when the Thai's took over and perhaps we could have gone up last season.

Profondo Rosso

All ifs and buts Motown, the main thing is he's back here now and ready to get us going in the right direction again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669