Who Will Win The Premier League This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will be slaughtered for this but I wouldn't be too dissapointed with Windass coming here for the season,will score goals in this League definately

Can't think that anyone would disagree with that, apart from the loonies

I know I will be slaughtered for this but I wouldn't be too dissapointed with Windass coming here for the season,will score goals in this League definately.I think he was more peeved about not getting any kind of appearance this season
Aresenal do struggle against lesser teams sometimes so who knows

I was reading in his interview in Nuts magazine and I was thinking the same. I also think he'd like the opportunity to feck Leeds up.

The Hull Legends should have beat Everton on Saturday. Ben Turner, future England international. :038:

I was reading in his interview in Nuts magazine and I was thinking the same. I also think he'd like the opportunity to feck Leeds up.

The Hull Legends should have beat Everton on Saturday. Ben Turner, future England international. :038:

apparently hull played some blinding stuff in the 1st half but then everton played better in the 2nd half, i thought itd be a draw

Astonishing win for Hull,you cannot knock them.Arsenal were woeful for though.

The Premier League needs it though..before it becomes stale. Ideally it also needs a team challenging the big four but I can't see that.

Liverpool impressed me today,without playing brilliantly they never looked liked losing.Its between them and Chelsea this season IMO.Arsenal have always been been vulnerable to lesser teams and showed it again today

Liverpool impressed me today,without playing brilliantly they never looked liked losing.Its between them and Chelsea this season IMO.Arsenal have always been been vulnerable to lesser teams and showed it again today

Should have left the kids in.

What a great result for Hull:038:. How many times have we gone to Arsenal and got absolutely annihilated:102:

Beginning to wonder if Wenger is the man for Arsenal.They play great football no doubt but the slip ups are becoming too common.Bendtner is nowhere near good enough either

Last edited:
Brown has even grown a Rafa beard,must be planning on staying in the Premier

I ****ing hate hull. Its probably because last season when we played them a load of there fans were sitting near me and this little shit was cheering in our faces when they scored. I hate Stoke and there one dimensional tactics more though.

Also if anyone thinks Man Utd wont be in the title race this year and Liverpool will there delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669