Speculation Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Koeman would get more time, but I suppose our vacancy made them feel they needed to act quickly.

I don't think this is good for us, similar sized clubs with similar ambitions, we will likely have the same targets.

We're well known because of our title win but I'd still say Everton are a bigger club.

We're well known because of our title win but I'd still say Everton are a bigger club.
Interesting. By what measure, exactly? Stadium size? Years in the top division? Proximity to another club that has barely even challenged for the title in nearly three decades?

Interesting. By what measure, exactly? Stadium size? Years in the top division? Proximity to another club that has barely even challenged for the title in nearly three decades?
No, purely measured on pickled onion flavoured monster munch intake in the area one mile radius of the ground.

Our intake is 1.2 tonne per cubic mile while there’s is 1.72.

No way can we compete with that intake.

I think we are in an interesting position here. I don't think we should jump too soon. We should take our time and really assess the candidates. If someone would prefer a move to Everton then so be it. At this moment I don't see an obvious candidate. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see someone come in totally out of left field.

I’ve said this since we sacked Ranieri. Certainly to my mates, but I think I’ve also said it on here.

That makes it sound as though we're not your mates.

*sobs*

Stadium size yes, average Attendance due to that stadium size. More time in the top flight. More honours than us down the years. A few key things that stand out really.... We've had vastly increased exposure during the last couple years, with the Thais marketing us well in Asia, the title success and subsequent Champions League adventure but a flash in the pan hardly makes us a bigger club than them at this moment in time.

I think we are in an interesting position here. I don't think we should jump too soon. We should take our time and really assess the candidates. If someone would prefer a move to Everton then so be it. At this moment I don't see an obvious candidate. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see someone come in totally out of left field.

That would be Joe Torre then of the Los Angeles Dodgers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669