Why MA didn't say anything after the match???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewHei

He should be happy about the result and performance......i want to hear what he opinion and thinking.........go on MA!!!!

i want to hear what he opinion and thinking as well

I want to hear what Adams has to say about my smelly shit.

He refused to comment. But Cork said it was an absolute disgrace, and Paul Mace is arranging for the printing a commemorative programme to wipe yer erse on. Only £5.

homer said:
He refused to comment. But Cork said it was an absolute disgrace, and Paul Mace is arranging for the printing a commemorative programme to wipe yer erse on. Only £5.

Bargain! Will it have the 120 on it?

I can't believe some of ths posters on this thread. In fact I can't believe the title of the thread itself. So let me spell it out to you, ever so, ever so SLOWLY for you knuckle draggers...

You go round your mates house, drink all his beer, shag his wife and on your way out kick him in the knackers. And then you expect him to buy you a pint down the local...

Chandler said:
I can't believe some of ths posters on this thread. In fact I can't believe the title of the thread itself. So let me spell it out to you, ever so, ever so SLOWLY for you knuckle draggers...

You go round your mates house, drink all his beer, shag his wife and on your way out kick him in the knackers. And then you expect him to buy you a pint down the local...

I don't understand? :?

Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

The fans shit on Adams so hes not likely to give anything back.

DurhamFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

Hot plate and that. Who shitted on him? That's nasty. Micky Adams is back in the zone IMO.

Joe_Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

Hot plate and that. Who shitted on him? That's nasty. Micky Adams is back in the zone IMO.

Joe - calm down, a win against Rotherham doesnt put Micky back in the zone. Its a good start but he needs a run of 10-12 results to be back in the zone IMO

Can't believe the grammar and spelling on this forum at present.

For a minute there I thought it was worth reading. :roll: :wink:

Billy Boy said:

Where are the errors? You can't call a foul and not point out where it is!

Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Try the first two posts JF.

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Try the first two posts JF.

Gotcha. That is horrible, and Homer made it worse!

im sure MA has said before that he wouldn't run away from interviews after bad performances?

Fox Fan said:
im sure MA has said before that he wouldn't run away from interviews after bad performances?

Just good ones then? Makes sense.

He just wants a meeting with Fifa chairman Seff Balatter (sp?)

Joe_Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Perhaps he was trying to compete with your shit JF? :wink:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Perhaps he was trying to compete with your shit JF? :wink:

:lol: Maybe he caught a whiff of the brown beast and had to run off to be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669