Wifi Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

I was on the phone for 40 minutes to AOL they went through process and fixed my internet, now my WIFI doesnt work on my Laptop.

It says: "windows cannot connect to NETGEAR:

Diagnose the problem

Connect to a different network"

Can anyone please help? ( I cant be bothered to have another 40 minute conversation with AOL)

I was on the phone for 40 minutes to AOL they went through process and fixed my internet, now my WIFI doesnt work on my Laptop.

How did you find the service that you got?
Was the tech agent any good, did he or she seem to know what they were doing?
I work for AOL and, if you have time, I'd appreciate any thoughts you have.

How did you find the service that you got?
Was the tech agent any good, did he or she seem to know what they were doing?
I work for AOL and, if you have time, I'd appreciate any thoughts you have.

The phone was answered instantly, the chap on the phone was delightful, I understood what he said and he explained himself well and made out that I found the error, maybe slightly over board with his, "goodbye, keep smiling," but each to their own.

I'll complete the survey tomorrow.

The phone was answered instantly, the chap on the phone was delightful, I understood what he said and he explained himself well

Not a Paki call-centre then?

Aye, the thickos.

Infairness Boc did say it in a jokey way because he knows I'm not actually a Paki thats why he says it, as does quite a few people I know.

But it's people that I don't know; who shout abuse or a lot of toffee nosed clients seem to ask, "when did you come over from Pakistan or India."

Infairness Boc did say it in a jokey way because he knows I'm not actually a Paki thats why he says it, as does quite a few people I know.

But it's people that I don't know; who shout abuse or a lot of toffee nosed clients seem to ask, "when did you come over from Pakistan or India."

And which of these applied to Prince Harry? Was the person in question a colleague of his who he knew well? Or was it somebody he was shouting abuse at?

And which of these applied to Prince Harry? Was the person in question a colleague of his who he knew well? Or was it somebody he was shouting abuse at?

I don't know what context it was used in; there are a lot of bullies in the army (allegedly) so whether, "Prince," Harry has covered his back in saying it was his pal, who knows? Regardless of what or how he said it, as explained, a person in his position should not of said it.

I don't know what context it was used in; there are a lot of bullies in the army (allegedly) so whether, "Prince," Harry has covered his back in saying it was his pal, who knows? Regardless of what or how he said it, as explained, a person in his position should not of said it.

The statement from the Palace of St James said that he used the word in introducing a friend. Are you suggesting that the Palace is lying?

I think most of them are Indian.

The main call centre is here in Waterford, with three outsourced centres: Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore.
None in Pakistan, although we do have quite a few Pakistani lads that work in the Waterford centre.

Or Scottish.

We no longer have a Scottish call centre. Not since the less than flattering report that I wrote about 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566