Wimbledon - selected Monday 1st round matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong on both accounts :icon_bigg

I didn't say on which day:icon_bigg and I was right on the second one....Real Man of the People isn't our Tim,we can all relate to him,could be one of us....

Last edited:
i had a bet on henman so there.

those not supporting our tim can..
He's not my ****ing tim, he's a spoilt little posh rich twat that was born with a platinum racket in his gob.

That cnut wouldn't know what it's like to be a real English person, he's from a class that has probably never queued to get into any event in it's life let alone queue up overnight to watch a spoilt little cnut hit a yellow ball.

Henman is a failure, and he's a cnut, which I s'pose he is very lucky really as only cnuts like tennis.

"Henman ****ing Hill" my arse, he's only liked by Wimbledon fans, I bet you could ask 99% of the people at Wimbledon, and those watching on tele how Henman got on in the US, Frog and Ozzy Opens and the pretentious cnuts wouldn't have a ****ing clue.

**** Henman, **** Wimbledon, **** the shitty part time fans, **** Sue ****ing Barker and **** ****ing tennis

nb - I excuse you from this Lako because we had this debate last year and I know you follow Tennis all year

He's not my ****ing tim, he's a spoilt little posh rich twat that was born with a platinum racket in his gob.

That cnut wouldn't know what it's like to be a real English person, he's from a class that has probably never queued to get into any event in it's life let alone queue up overnight to watch a spoilt little cnut hit a yellow ball.

Henman is a failure, and he's a cnut, which I s'pose he is very lucky really as only cnuts like tennis.

"Henman ****ing Hill" my arse, he's only liked by Wimbledon fans, I bet you could ask 99% of the people at Wimbledon, and those watching on tele how Henman got on in the US, Frog and Ozzy Opens and the pretentious cnuts wouldn't have a ****ing clue.

**** Henman, **** Wimbledon, **** the shitty part time fans, **** Sue ****ing Barker and **** ****ing tennis

nb - I excuse you from this Lako because we had this debate last year and I know you follow Tennis all year

View attachment 1733 :icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673