Wolves missing out on the Play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

I know that it is a similar situation for us (ie. if we has just scored against Bristol City we would have stayed up), but Wolves must feel pretty aggrieved to not get into the play-offs by a 1 goal difference, or 2 if you include the fact that they have scored less*. Is there any other way of deciding things do you think? Games against each other or a one-off match might make things more interesting... :102:

*Not that I would have cared if we had stayed up on GD.

Ours wasn't goal difference, though

We went down because of the miserable number of points that we amassed

As for Wolves - bollocks to 'em

Last edited:
I think the attractiveness of a team's female supporters and their willingness to give sexual favours should decide whether a team goes up. Why should points or goal difference decide?

I think the attractiveness of a team's female supporters and their willingness to give sexual favours should decide whether a team goes up. Why should points or goal difference decide?

We'd definately have been relegated then. On the telly on Sunday I seen some of the most horrific looking beasts I have ever seen - and they were all wearing Leicester shirts!

true

Did you see beaumontfox?

(joke)

Just heard Warnock after the Palace game,what a bitter man.He Had to have a pop at us..he can't help himself:icon_lol:

What did he say :102::icon_lol:

The guy said to him ''Going to be tough in the next leg'' and he replied ''Could be worse,could be Leicester''...something like that.He just can't stop himself the narky sod:icon_lol:

The guy said to him ''Going to be tough in the next leg'' and he replied ''Could be worse,could be Leicester''...something like that.He just can't stop himself the narky sod:icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

I bet the BM's are sat on their settees with their heads spinning, steam coming out their ears, and tears flicking out of their eyes.

When they stop spinning they'll pop on here :icon_lol:

He was rabbiting on about Bad Refs,Bad Timekeeping,no protection for his players,X rated tackles....it was actually quite funny

All I can say is gutted, Bristol City did you over in your own back yard, tosser :icon_lol:

He was rabbiting on about Bad Refs,Bad Timekeeping,no protection for his players,X rated tackles....it was actually quite funny
He aint the best loser is he?

He should come and work here, he'll soon get used to it after some practise.

I rarely lose at Monopoly because if I land on someones Property and I can't pay then the board goes into orbit

I rarely lose at Monopoly
I NEVER lose at Monopoly. Like you, if I have to cheat I will.

I once lost at Snakes and Ladders. My Daughter took such a fcuking whalloping that afternoon she's still scared of Window Cleaners.

I NEVER lose at Monopoly. Like you, if I have to cheat I will.

I once lost at Snakes and Ladders. My Daughter took such a fcuking whalloping that afternoon she's still scared of Window Cleaners.

The worst thing is when the person whose property you land on start to try and be 'helpful' by saying ''if you mortgage all those and that then you'll have enough''...''Aye and then I'll have 2 quid and you can get the pleasure of watching me humliated again hen I land on it again..I'm going bed''

The worst thing is when the person whose property you land on start to try and be 'helpful' by saying ''if you mortgage all those and that then you'll have enough''...''Aye and then I'll have 2 quid and you can get the pleasure of watching me humliated again hen I land on it again..I'm going bed''
I take the easy option, and just steal money from the bank. Cnuts would do it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669