Wolves - Sat 22nd December 2007 - 5.20pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 5.20pm - Live on Sky Tv

Tickets:

We have been allocated 1318 tickets for this game. More tickets are available if required.

£20.00 Adults
£10.00 OAP's & Students
£9.00 Under 17's
£7.00 Under 12's

Please note: Tickets will increase by upto 40% if you purchase on the day of the game.

On the day prices:

£27.00 Adults
£14.00 OAP's & Students
£12.00 Under 17's
£10.00 Under 12's

Fox Travel:

Fox travel coaches will leave at 3pm

£12 Adult STH
£10 Concessions STH
£13 Adult NON STH
£11 Concessions NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 57 Miles - Just over an hour.

M69 > M6 to Junction 10

Leave the M6 at Junction 10 and take the A454 towards Wolverhampton. Continue to follow the A454 right into Wolverhampton (be wary of speed cameras on the A454). On reaching the traffic island that intersects with the ring road, turn right. As you approach the 2nd set of lights look for the signs for football parking. The ground is over the 2nd set of lights on the right.

Trains:

A cheap day return is available for £11.30. The train journey (including the change at Birm New Street) is about 1 hour 30mins. There are trains to Birmingham at 9mins and 52 mins past the hour. The first train after the game is 7.52pm, which should have you back into Leicester at approx 9.15pm.

The ground is a good 15 minute walk from the train station.

Pubs:

Pubs around the ground are pretty much home fans only. The Great Western behind the train station is recommended for small groups of away fans, who are not wearing their colours.

Last edited:
Please note: Tickets will increase by upto 40% if you purchase on the day of the game.

Daylight ****ing robbery!!

Make sure that you buy your tickets in advance!!

Daylight ****ing robbery!!

Make sure that you buy your tickets in advance!!

my advice is to not go. when clubs try and rob fans like that its best if no fecker turns up. this fecker certainly wont be

It's ''Black Saturday'', the day where no fecker turns up to footie.

black saturday in the black country, quite fitting. i do hope no one turns up, its possibly the worst away ground to go to anyway.

Going home to my mum's in Melton for christmas after this one the last train leaves Birmingham New street at 2027 do you think I'll make it?

Going home to my mum's in Melton for christmas after this one the last train leaves Birmingham New street at 2027 do you think I'll make it?

Yes, as long as you are on the 19.52pm from Wolverhampton. You will have approximately 40 minutes after the final whistle to get to the station.

my advice is to not go. when clubs try and rob fans like that its best if no fecker turns up. this fecker certainly wont be

The tickets are only £20 if bought in advance - that is cheaper than at the Walkers. I see no reason to stay away - just make sure you don't need to pay on the day.

Wolves are advertising this fixture as a 'Sale' with 25% or more of off ticket prices purchased before 5pm on Friday 21st December.

The tickets are only £20 if bought in advance - that is cheaper than at the Walkers. I see no reason to stay away - just make sure you don't need to pay on the day.

there is no real reason for them to put the prices up by £7, that is my beef with the idea. i'm just going to save my money and watch the match from the comfort of my living room, probably have a better atmosphere in there too

there is no real reason for them to put the prices up by £7, that is my beef with the idea. i'm just going to save my money and watch the match from the comfort of my living room, probably have a better atmosphere in there too

They're not - they are reducing the price of tickets bought in advance by £7.

And what is more they are extending the offer to include fans of the away club, which is more than our own club do in similar circumstances.

why only make it for advance purchase though? its utter shite.

To get people to commit to going to the game? Seems like sensible market-practice to me.

To get people to commit to going to the game? Seems like sensible market-practice to me.

it may also put a few people off who may have decided to go at the last minute, if i found out on the friday i could make it but had to pay £7 more i'd say feck it and watch it on TV

I need to get a student card I think!! £13 (instead of £23) for ashton gate, £10 (instead of £20) for wolves, pays for it's bloody self

I need to get a student card I think!! £13 (instead of £23) for ashton gate, £10 (instead of £20) for wolves, pays for it's bloody self

they never checked me for NUS card on Saturday

black saturday in the black country, quite fitting. i do hope no one turns up, its possibly the worst away ground to go to anyway.

Depends on where you are travelling from. For me, Selhurst Park is bad and in seven or eight visits I have yet to return home by the same route twice!

Mind you, that was in the days before I bought a SatNav from a Bristolian in a pub the other day :icon_wink

you've not been to KovSkum away either then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566