Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBf I'm not sure we could have done a lot more with goal we conceded. The critical error was Thomas being beaten too easily in the air at the back post..

Think we've been the better team personally.

Thats a bit much, but we’ve certainly been no shitter than they have

Albrighton, Ricardo, KDH, Ndidi and Lookman have been fine

Daka, sadly, is completely ****ing hopeless, and don’t me started on Soyuncu and Thomas

The squall made me miss about 5 minutes around the goal but apart from trying to defend corners we have played very well.

In one half we’ve managed to look like a dangerous attacking unit while simultaneously looking on the verge of complete meltdown and never more than 10 seconds away from conceding a goal or a red card.

Good for Lookman for standing up for himself and getting a goal.

I’ve said it before but Youri is the heartbeat of this team. He has been poor the first half, but one excellent pass and we are back in it.

Lookman’s best half in a Leicester shirt. Kasper should have saved their goal and Soyuncu is all over the place,

There number 3 is a diving prick.

Dakanacho off for Iheanaka at HT. Not that it will make any real difference but he’s making my eyes bleed.

Can’t wait until we bring on Soumarè….

I think we've played well.

In a game like this, a fully fit Evans, Fofana, Vardy, Maddison, Castagne and Barnes would mean a comfortable win. As we are we'll probably lose 3-1.

Don't think we've done too bad tbh.

Another soft goal to let in but we've created far more than they have, even if they were mainly half chances.

Lookman has been great too, even before the goal he was having a good game and not sure why he gets the negativity.

Still think we look a bit open at the back and they don't have to do a lot to get to our final third.

Tight game that could go either way but we need to not give away so many corners in the second half if we want to get something from this.

Such fine margins with us at the moment. For example, Tielemans gets an early clean shot in front of goal and screws it wide. Neves gets a tougher chance a couple of minutes later and scores.

Every time they put the ball into our box we look like a team utterly terrified and incapable of basic defending. Every time we go forward against a supposedly strong defence, we carve them open at will.

For all the positives in that first half, any front three including Barnes, Maddison, Iheanacho or Vardy would have scored two or three more.

Soyuncu always seems most scary when he's on the left trying to cover for Thomas who is so often AWOL whenever the opposition break on us. A decent left back means a better Soyuncu. Amartey is just a bombscare.

Ndidi has been really poor today too. Not for the first time recently he's too often been missing when he's been needed - just watch him for their goal for example. Tielemans is the best player on the pitch by a mile. Wonderful pass to open them up for our goal.

Such fine margins with us at the moment. For example, Tielemans gets an early clean shot in front of goal and screws it wide. Neves gets a tougher chance a couple of minutes later and scores.

Every time they put the ball into our box we look like a team utterly terrified and incapable of basic defending. Every time we go forward against a supposedly strong defence, we carve them open at will.

For all the positives in that first half, any front three including Barnes, Maddison, Iheanacho or Vardy would have scored two or three more.

Soyuncu always seems most scary when he's on the left trying to cover for Thomas who is so often AWOL whenever the opposition break on us. A decent left back means a better Soyuncu. Amartey is just a bombscare.

Ndidi has been really poor today too. Not for the first time recently he's too often been missing when he's been needed. Tielemans is the best player on the pitch by a mile. Wonderful pass to open them up for our goal.

It’s reminding me of the Liverpool game in the cup. Cause complete and utter chaos with a mixture of quality attacking and defensive ineptitude before it all eventually and inevitably catches up with us.

I’ll say it; I think Lookman has been a good signing. He’s got goals in him, he works exceptionally hard, and has a trick.

I like him.
I didn’t think it was possible after Southampton away but I don’t feel like gouging my own eyes out when I see his name on the team sheet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669