Amartey
Castagne

Tielemans

Praet
Maddison
KDH
Barnes

Daka

All things being equal, no one that started last nights game, should be dropped for the Wolves game.

I hope I'm wrong but this has the possibility of being the most boring game of the season written all over it. Of course, if we win I won't give a shit but I could do without a dire 1-0 defeat to finish the weekend off.

I hope I'm wrong but this has the possibility of being the most boring game of the season written all over it. Of course, if we win I won't give a shit but I could do without a dire 1-0 defeat to finish the weekend off.
Feels like Wolves Leicester matches either end up 4-3 or 0-0

One of the last 20 has been 4-3. Seven 0-0s in the same period.

Alternatively, two of our last five PL visits to Wolves have ended 4-3 to Wolves. Two have ended up 0-0 and one was a 2-1 loss.

The last City side to win a top flight league match at Wolves was in 1981 (1-0):

Wallington Williams O'Neill May Friar Lynex MacDonald Byrne Wilson Melrose Young

Wolves draw every game 0-0. That's an actual fact. As much as i want Rodgers out I've accepted the result and couldn't give a shit if it's an entertaining or boring 0-0.

I’m going to be out in a field somewhere in Leicestershire on Sunday afternoon so will be blissfully unaware.

Head-to-head

• Wolves are unbeaten in all five of their home Premier League matches with Leicester City, winning three and drawing two.
  • The Foxes were beaten 2-1 by Wolves in their last league meeting but haven't lost consecutive matches against them since August 1992 in the second tier.
  • There has only been one away victory in the past 24 top-flight encounters, won by Leicester in March 1981.

Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Wolverhampton have won just two of their past 18 Premier League matches (D5, L11).
  • However, they've emerged victorious in two of their past three top-flight home games, losing the other.
  • No side has scored fewer Premier League home goals this season than the three by Wolves.
  • Wolves have gone 14 top-flight matches without scoring more than once since a 2-2 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season.
  • Adama Traore registered his first Premier League goal since January in Tuesday's 2-1 defeat at Crystal Palace.

Leicester City

• Leicester have earned four points from their previous two fixtures, as many as they mustered from their first nine top-flight matches this season.
  • The Foxes could lose their opening six away games of a top-flight season for the first time since 1957-58.
  • Brendan Rodgers' side are the only team in the top five English divisions to have lost every away league fixture this season.
  • James Maddison has scored nine goals and recorded five assists in his past 13 Premier League appearances.

Ward
Castagne
Amartey
Faes
Justin
Praet (for a maximum of 45 mins, obvs)
KDH
Tielemens
Maddison
Barnes
Vardy

Just Soumare out and Maddison in, for me.

Ward
Castagne
Amartey
Faes
Justin
Praet (for a maximum of 45 mins, obvs)
KDH
Tielemens
Maddison
Barnes
Vardy

Just Soumare out and Maddison in, for me.
It’s Tielemans.

Referee: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant VAR: Eddie Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590