Woo-Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

5k up

I must be one sad git to have got here so quickly.

(Edit away)

:icon_lol:

5k up

I must be one sad git to have got here so quickly.

(Edit away)

:icon_lol:

Congrats. I'm going to be twice as excited in a couple of weeks then :icon_wink

Congrats. I'm going to be twice as excited in a couple of weeks then :icon_wink

Couple of weeks??? You've only a 160 to go, you'll do that in a couple of days, you post whore

Couple of weeks??? You've only a 160 to go, you'll do that in a couple of days, you post whore

I didn't realise until a few days ago that if you hover your mouse over a thread name on the opening TB page you get to see the number of posts you have made to that thread.

Let's just say I was shocked, ashamed and profoundly embarrassed at the number of my posts that have come via the 'lesser' threads :icon_eek:

I didn't realise until a few days ago that if you hover your mouse over a thread name on the opening TB page you get to see the number of posts you have made to that thread.

Let's just say I was shocked, ashamed and profoundly embarrassed at the number of my posts that have come via the 'lesser' threads :icon_eek:

lesser threads?! We deserve some sort of prize for services to litreture .:icon_wink

Well I've just learnt something new.

No, you don't. Not in a standard browser anyway.

To get that information you have to hover over the icon to the left of the thread title. Hovering over the thread title should reveal "Go to first unread post in thread".

It should show you the first few lines of the first post in the thread. Clicking on the little icon next to it should say "Go to first unread post in thread"

That's on the forum/sub-forum index pages. spion specified the "opening TB page" which is presumably talkingballs.co.uk or talkingballs.co.uk/index.

Whichever he means though, it doesn't act in the way he states in any of my browsers.

No, you don't. Not in a standard browser anyway.

To get that information you have to hover over the icon to the left of the thread title.

That's what I meant to say but didn't :icon_bigg

That's on the forum/sub-forum index pages. spion specified the "opening TB page" which is presumably talkingballs.co.uk or talkingballs.co.uk/index.

Whichever he means though, it doesn't act in the way he states in any of my browsers.

An exaple of the URL I meant was http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9

However, my original post has been discredited to such an extent that it really ought to be purged from the database.

I know what I meant even if I failed totally to communicate to others what I meant! No matter, at least I have a way to see how many posts I am guilty of making in the mongy threads :icon_cool

To finally put this to bed, this is what I meant to describe.......

postcount.jpg

Hover your mouse over the leftmost icon to get your post count in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669