World Cup Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you have registered on the FIFA site, I implore you not to click on the Panini Virtual Sticker Book.

It's childish and designed to hook you in to trawling the FIFA website for hidden stickers, the web for promo codes and collectors groups to join, and eventually you'll end up going through the recycle bin in work looking for empty Coke bottles to get Coke Zone points for further promo codes.

For pity's sake, don't be tempted. You'll end up waiting up till midnight for your daily allowance to arrive. No good can come of it.

If you are already involved I can hook you up with some codes.

Erm....I collect the reality version, just 5 packs, I needed four stickers. 80 to go....

Erm....I collect the reality version, just 5 packs, I needed four stickers. 80 to go....
Couple of guys in work are. One of them bought a 100 pack box on fleabay. They're like giggling schoolgirls.......got it, got it, need it, got it, ooooo shiny.

Couple of guys in work are. One of them bought a 100 pack box on fleabay. They're like giggling schoolgirls.......got it, got it, need it, got it, ooooo shiny.

There's also a club at work too....:icon_roll but I've been left shafted. Three days worth of leave doing exams and two are completed. Offering them money...you have to keep up to speed in the sticker world or you're yesterday's man.

Drogba is my name. Anyway, Jeff the predictor one which predictor is it...the code won't work on either for me.

I'm in.

Had a mare with my name though, thougt screen name was team name. So as a manager I'm Morecambe and my team is Morecambe. FFS.

Harbro-Fox said:
I'm in.

Had a mare with my name though, thougt screen name was team name. So as a manager I'm Morecambe and my team is Morecambe. FFS.
Definite winner :icon_lol:

Once you have registered on the FIFA site, I implore you not to click on the Panini Virtual Sticker Book.

It's childish and designed to hook you in to trawling the FIFA website for hidden stickers, the web for promo codes and collectors groups to join, and eventually you'll end up going through the recycle bin in work looking for empty Coke bottles to get Coke Zone points for further promo codes.

For pity's sake, don't be tempted. You'll end up waiting up till midnight for your daily allowance to arrive. No good can come of it.

If you are already involved I can hook you up with some codes.

Just keep using the same code over and over, it worked for me.
:icon_redf

could i have some codes please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673