World Cup Wanker Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Personally I think the level of punditry on ITV is very poor, and IMO they lack the on screen chemistry that BBC seem to have developed over time.
Whats with the silly microphone things?

Melton Fox said:
I said I was a consumer, not a customer
fairy muff. my bad.

still, i think someone like southgate is just about as good as ITV will get

Nathan said:
Whats with the silly microphone things?

Feck knows, far too gimmicky for me. Should concentrate acquiring decent pundits who talk informatively about the game not invest in fecking useless gadgetry.

Nathan said:
fairy muff. my bad.

still, i think someone like southgate is just about as good as ITV will get
I would probably agree with you in the sense that ITV are shite. But surely, anybody broadcasting football would want a better summariser than him.

Having said that, ITV do employ Mr David "I'll just explain again, that if the ball was on target it might have stood a better chance of being a goal" Pleat. If he is their standard, than Southgate is a good addition to the team

Melton Fox said:
I would probably agree with you in the sense that ITV are shite. But surely, anybody broadcasting football would want a better summariser than him.

Having said that, ITV do employ Mr David "I'll just explain again, that if the ball was on target it might have stood a better chance of being a goal" Pleat. If he is their standard, than Southgate is a good addition to the team

I think Aidy Boothroyd would have been a decent addition, very knowledgeable about the game, energetic and very media friendly.

Melton Fox said:

I have already said how crap the coverage is. :icon_conf :icon_roll

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think Aidy Boothroyd would have been a decent addition, very knowledgeable about the game, energetic and very media friendly.

No jugs though

How about Kelly Brook, or that dirty Abi Tittymuss giving their own comments - I'll think you would enjoy the proceedings a whole lot more thinking about some dirty piece with smashing norks instead of listening to Graham Le Twat wittering on about nothing

homer said:
No jugs though

How about Kelly Brook, or that dirty Abi Tittymuss giving their own comments - I'll think you would enjoy the proceedings a whole lot more thinking about some dirty piece with smashing norks instead of listening to Graham Le Twat wittering on about nothing

:icon_lol: Homer for ITV Head of Programming. Lucy Pinder reading the News at Ten :038:

homer said:
No jugs though

How about Kelly Brook, or that dirty Abi Tittymuss giving their own comments - I'll think you would enjoy the proceedings a whole lot more thinking about some dirty piece with smashing norks

Welcome back Homer......:038:

homer said:
No jugs though

Abi & Gabby in a mud wrestling match might just get the viewing figures up ( plus some other things as well ).

Vince Grella of Australia joins my list. Dirty bastard.

Guus Hiddink was class today, nearly had a tumble with the 4th official, pushed the Jap's physio and then went apeshite when Cahill struck his second in.

I read Graeme Le Saux quit BBC because he was refused to work on England games with Motty and replaced by Lawro. So he told em, feck it and leave.

Hazzman said:
Vince Grella of Australia joins my list. Dirty bastard.

Guus Hiddink was class today, nearly had a tumble with the 4th official, pushed the Jap's physio and then went apeshite when Cahill struck his second in.

I read Graeme Le Saux quit BBC because he was refused to work on England games with Motty and replaced by Lawro. So he told em, feck it and leave.

I didn't know he had gone :102:

Hazzman said:
Yeh, just writes for The Guardian now. I thought he was a top bloke.

I could have swore he was commentating on a game the other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669