Worrying signs at Belvoir Drive 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is arse feltching

Ain't that the truth

The point is that the club could indeed appoint a whole army of consultant arse-felching bum-chewing bastards, together with an assortment of gimps, goats and even glaswegians - but as long as it got our club in the top six (or beyond) then I couldn't give a flying toss

And they could pay them a million quid a month, plus expenses for all i care

Some people are cocksuckers of the highest order

Worst thread ever. FACT

It is indeed snake oil.

But it may work for some who still have to work on their reading. So, on that basis, it's still worth a shot since £50K might deliver a point worth far more than that at the end of the season.

What in the blue hell is this thread rattling on about.
:icon_lol:

Some poster who when aged 7 saw a management consultant rubbing snake oil on his mother while he was shagging her. I think he has been psychologically traumatised by the incident. ... Or some poster who has been dumped by his present girlfriend in favour of a management consultant.

Some poster who when aged 7 saw a management consultant rubbing snake oil on his mother while he was shagging her. I think he has been psychologically traumatised by the incident. ... Or some poster who has been dumped by his present girlfriend in favour of a management consultant.

Starting to wish I was a management consultant. Seems that is where all the action is.:icon_lol:

:icon_biggYep, bucketloads of cash and all the mums and girlfriends you can shag! Sounds wicked. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
So, g-u-a-w, is it fair to say that at some point in a previous life (allegedly) you were placed into care where you were repeatedly and ferociously abused by a man who went on to be a management consultant (allegedly) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669