Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch 'bad' films, but North by Northwest was an absoloute shitefest. Biggest pile of crap i think ive ever seen, and definitely the worst ending ever

Also Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas were pretty boring too, nowhere near the worst films of all-time, but i really didnt see what was so great about them.

3 of my favourites!!

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

I'm not saying you are wrong but the critical and popular consensus is against you!

Last edited:
To be fair though Dunc, Dr Strangelove is also on there, invalidates the list for me! :)

I love Kubrick so i'd disagree anyway. It really depends on what you like though, I think someone said they watched films to destress and not think about what's happening.

I tend to do the opposite, nothing would do my head in more than some Good Luck Chuck film.

I preferred it when you were ill
Only kidding hf. I'm sure you're not really gay.

I know you like your women like your whisky.....

....12 years old...

Last edited:
Shaving Ryans Privates was crap too, never listen to Melton!

nothing to do with Meg Ryan at all

Last edited:
3 of my favourites!!

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

I'm not saying you are wrong but the critical and popular consensus is against you!

hey, dont get me wrong, its just my opinion, and i completely understand other, and i even like scorsese and hitchcock, taxi driver is one of my favourite films, and i love hitchcocks' horror stuff, never been a fan of his mystery thrillers though, didnt like Vertigo either. And as for Tarentino ive not really cared for any of his stuff ive seen

Oh, and yeah, as for Dr Strangelove, i love Kubrick, probably even my favourite director, but yeah i agree Dr S is good, but far from his best, same with the Shining actually IMO Not up there with 2001, Barry Lyndon and Paths of Glory which are all perfect films to me

I guess there are certain films i dont get the hype over liek everyone else, La Regle du Jeu and Seven Samurai are 2 others, and i cant count the amount of times ive heard critics call these the best film ever or whatever

Last edited:
Can I add the re-make of "Planet of the Apes" to this - it chuggs along ok until the totally rediculous part of the monkey turning up in the craft...:bang:

why the hell did I bother watching it again last night :090:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670