Worst Gig Ever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Lane said:
I quite enjoyed the concert that I saw a few years back, but I can see why some people might not enjoy their show...

The worst concert I've been too was The Datsun's.

Went rock city, I love their music, but the bint just came on stage, did her songs then fooked off. They were the headline band and didn't interact with the audience once!

I had a similar experience at rock city before, went to see Papa Roach supported by Head P.E, Papa were crap, Head PE were awesome though. Anyone remember them?

drummindefender said:
they werent that bad

which gig did you go to then?

MC Hammer, early 90's. Snap were supporting, my main reason for going

I saw Westlife supporting Thin Lizzy at the Jordan F1 Team 10th anniversary at Donington. They were pretty shite

I've done some horrendous gigs but worst I've watched was The Go-Betweens (supported by Leicester's Diesel Park West who were fine) in Late 1988.
They were dreary plop. even my Go-Between liking mates hated it and we staggered out after 15 mins

Ill Nino - good music enjoyed meself til got some crowd surfing fecktards boot in my face...bled like it was my time of the month

it's not the worst gig, but The Bees supported Oasis on one of the gigs at City of Manc Stad, and they were so fooking boring. don't know why they were on the bill

Last edited:
Going to see Feeder tomorrow night at Birmingham NEC hopefully i won't be adding them to this list.

pds said:
Going to see Feeder tomorrow night at Birmingham NEC hopefully i won't be adding them to this list.
I saw Feeder supporting the Manics at the Millenium Gig at Cardiff. You won't be disappointed

Melton Fox said:
I saw Feeder supporting the Manics at the Millenium Gig at Cardiff. You won't be disappointed

Good! I love thier music.

Duzza said:
The Coral - awful, truly awful.

Saw the Coral at Noise and Confusion gig Millenium Stadium.
Wouldn't say awful but outshone by Razorlight, Foo Fighters and Oasis

Feeder were brilliant on Saturday night, They have such a variety of songs.
Fanatstic gig!! The support act Goldie Lookin Chain on the other hand...:018:

pds said:
Feeder were brilliant on Saturday night, They have such a variety of songs.
Fanatstic gig!! The support act Goldie Lookin Chain on the other hand...:018:
Glad you liked Feeder, they are a top live band and massively underrated

Did GLC "sing" My Mrs Is A Nutter?

Did GLC "sing" My Mrs Is A Nutter?[/QUOTE]

didn't have to, she knows she is :098: (thats my missus by nthe way)

lazzer said:
bon jovi- stoke city -no feckin beer :eek: :102:

we had a similar problem when we went to see them at Molineux in '03. They had beer but asked for one of my mate's ID - come on? What's this about... everyone knows you don't need ID for alcohol when you're at a gig :eek:

Melton Fox said:
Glad you liked Feeder, they are a top live band and massively underrated

Did GLC "sing" My Mrs Is A Nutter?

Yep they did. They also sang 'your mothers got a penis' and a song about shagging your girlfriends twin sister.:icon_bigg

Ray Davies in Dublin, 2001 ish......
Useless fecker kept going on about how he made it against the odds.....:icon_roll

Boring as feck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670