Wrestlemania Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack reagan from the sweeney and frank cannon,who is the toughest ? got to be cannon imo

grappling fans would disagree it seems
shit sports include show jumping,swimming,motorcross and three day eventing.....basically anything the bbc now shows

what a load of rubbish wrestling is!!! :icon_roll:icon_lol:

Some of it is ok.....

19feb15-mud-wrestling-chicks-rule.jpg

He-Man clearly. Lion'o has a crap name for starters

What about Batman and Superman.

Definitely Superman, Batman is the worst of all the superheros, not even a superhero just a posh bloke in a fancy suit.

He-Man clearly. Lion'o has a crap name for starters

Definitely Superman, Batman is the worst of all the superheros, not even a superhero just a posh bloke in a fancy suit.

OK then so in a final between Superman and He-Man who would win? I'm torn as He-Man is my all time hero but I fear Superman may have too much in his locker. Ah hell, I'm going for He-Man to win.

He's just a kid though Lurch who overdid it on the 'roids. He even got beat by Popeye in the early rounds and Poppeye's a fanny.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I thought Popeye got banned for taking performance enhancing spinach?

Last edited:
If Lion'o from Thundercats and He-Man had a wrestling match, who do you think would win? I reckon He-Man.

He-Man would whoop his ass and then go on to stomp a mudhole in him and walk it dry.

As for Skeletor vs Mumra.... Now that's tougher to predict?

It would have to an extreme rules match - what with Superman's wheelchair and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47