www.Bentleysroof.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Has anyone been over to have a look at this new LCFC site/forum, seems quite well run (even in the Merc today) but the forum software is crap and isnt set out very well.

Saw some cards advertising dotted around the concourses at the Palace game.

Has anyone been over to have a look at this new LCFC site/forum, seems quite well run (even in the Merc today) but the forum software is crap and isnt set out very well.

If it's so good I suggest you feck off over there,you won't be missed...:icon_wink

I know of certain TBers who are posting on there.

you aren't on it are you?
No I'm not. The only reason I'd go on there is to escape the cnuts on here. But upon analasys, there are cnuts everywhere, so I might as well stick with the cnuts I know.

I think it's just what the internet needs, another networked fan-site with too much advertising that'll be maintained for a couple of weeks before the admin loses interest.

It's the old lot from The Fox message board. They went there when Rivals went tits-up.

How kind.

Thank you.

Just being honest

I could lie and say that it's a logical, well laid out site with lots of useful features and has a design that doesn't belong in the early 90s, with barely noticeable unobtrusive adverts. The forum software is also a great success.

Just being honest

I could lie and say that it's a logical, well laid out site with lots of useful features and has a design that doesn't belong in the early 90s, with barely noticeable unobtrusive adverts. The forum software is also a great success.

Sounds good. I wasn't intereste but i think i'll take a look now.

Cheers for the info Macky.

If i post, can i expect to be abused and referred to as a mongie or will posters be putting forward their views in a polite and respectful manner?

I quite like to be abused.

Just being honest

No problem.

We're three or four weeks old and evolving, your honest assessment and advice is duly noted.

We've obviously got a lot to learn.

Like I said, thank you.

No problem.

We're three or four weeks old and evolving, your honest assessment and advice is duly noted.

We've obviously got a lot to learn.

Like I said, thank you.

I think if you got some decent forum software the site wouold be vastly improved by that one addition alone. The style of s/ware you are curently using isnt very user friendly, I took one look at the long list of random topics and dint bother going any further.

I hear what you're saying Durham, but do you know what, there is people out there that love that forum software, yes really.

Each to their own.

Hey I'm not recruiting here.

Last edited:
I hear what you're saying Durham, but do you know what, there is people out there that love that forum software, yes really.

Each to their own.

Hey I'm not recruiting here.

bring back the avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573