www.Bentleysroof.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a mistake with that particular app. Shows LCFC as clear as day on my actual profile and I added it months ago so god knows whats its flagged it.

I thought you had defected for some reason!

What the **** are you talking about? I'm not trying to get a 'rise' out of anybody.

I apologise for 'jumping in' & joining in a discussion on an internet forum, my mistake, I thought that that was the idea.

Some people can take this internet bullshit, and adults having a discussion, a tad too seriously.

Okay, I think I'm getting this....Adults having a discussion.

So on the one hand it's bs, on the other it's adult.

Okay, I think I'm getting this....Adults having a discussion.

So on the one hand it's bs, on the other it's adult.

Eh??? :102:

Who mentioned bs?
I'm presuming that means bullshit?
So even if somebody had mentioned bullshit, adults talk bullshit all of the time so what exactly is the point you're making?.

what is a kinell? do you mean kennel? and what is a mong fest?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Early contender for funniest post of the year!

Kinell isn't an object, I believe it is being used as a shortened version of "Fcuking hell" :icon_wink

And if you hang around here for long enough, you will find out what a mong fest is. They're basically known as newtonfox and stevewalshwasgod......:icon_wink

Cheers Melton. It wasn't difficult sussing though. She's even asking for explanaitions now about my original point.

You didn't have an original point.
I suppose that's the reason why you are incapable of giving an explanaition of it, because it was nonsense.

3 posts. Is it worth a 4th? Doubt it.

Well your first post was to misquote me, your second, from what I can make out, was just a bizarre outburst that seemed to be an attempt to offend everybody for no apparent reason.

It's up to you whether or not you post again but I know I'm certainly going to miss your peculiar randomness.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Early contender for funniest post of the year!

Kinell isn't an object, I believe it is being used as a shortened version of "Fcuking hell" :icon_wink

And if you hang around here for long enough, you will find out what a mong fest is. They're basically known as newtonfox and stevewalshwasgod......:icon_wink

and the **** is known as city fan :icon_wink

Bentleys roof advertising at games already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566