X-Factor 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****ing shambles..........little 10 year old girls should be banned from voting - FACT.

Oh and that blonde from Same Difference would definitely get it........:110: :110: :110:

:055: :060:

I will take this moment to officially laugh my bollocks off at any of the sad ****ers who watched this telentless wanker rise to stardom, you are the fecktards reponsible for the unmanageable amounts of reality tv programs currently polluting the box.

Thanks for nothing you sad bastards, now run along and buy this wankers album of common covers.

**** me :bang:

Last edited:
I will take this moment to officially laugh my bollocks off at any of the sad ****ers who watched this telentless wanker rise to stardom, you are the fecktards reponsible for the unmanageable amounts of reality tv programs currently polluting the box.

Thanks for nothing you sad bastards, now run along and buy this wankers album of common covers.

**** me :bang:

Unfortunately, I agree with you 100% again Mr Lako.

Although, I will have to decline on the last paragraph!

Fixed, all the fcuking way.

This cnut was the worst every week without fail. My suspicions were aroused when it was a dramatic "this one/that one" decision with Sam in the pre TV stage qualifier. Sam was quite clearly the better of the two but somehow this freak won qualification instead.

Shambolic

Fixed, all the fcuking way.

This cnut was the worst every week without fail. My suspicions were aroused when it was a dramatic "this one/that one" decision with Sam in the pre TV stage qualifier. Sam was quite clearly the better of the two but somehow this freak won qualification instead.

Shambolic

Apparently people couldn't get through to vote for Gyddian because the number for him was too busy,was just on the News:102:

Great, they should not let them release their singles until all this is sorted. Least none of the cvnts could be Christmas number 1!

Oh FFS!!!!

As if the target audience wasn't thick enough, they are now going for the even thicker market.

Can't fault the marketing team though, the gutter does appear to be where the higher viewing figures are to be found.
Stop trying to pretend you know who she is :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670