xbox 360 - Want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Looking for an Xbox 360 but want it to come with the wireless adapter. All of the bundles i can find just have games/controllers/dvd remote.

Anybody know of anywhere to look?

xbox is £239.99 on Amazon
Wireless Adapter is £54.99

Any Ideas?

Yea my ex might have one for sale....... when she takes back my christmas present.

Yea my ex might have one for sale....... when she takes back my christmas present.

She got you one?

I've found a bundle for £279.99 @ Game with;

Forza 2 + Viva Pinata + Gears of War or Fifa + Extra controller

Might go for it, sell the unwanted games and make some money back. Effectively getting me a cheap conroller.

Yea she bought me the Elite and Halo 3, she wants it back or the money.

Tell her to feck off. She gave it to you as a gift!

Wireless adapter = days of headaches trying to get it to work

House mate is a bit of a techno geek, he's set one up at home before so i hope it'll be ok. It's almost impossible to get it wired to my pc due to the location.

House mate is a bit of a techno geek, he's set one up at home before so i hope it'll be ok. It's almost impossible to get it wired to my pc due to the location.

Its the compatability with routers thats the issue I understands, works with about 3 differents ones :icon_bigg

Wireless adapter = days of headaches trying to get it to work

Did you plug it in at the back? :102: :icon_lol:

Plug and Play for me, could not have been easier!

I would say buy brand new as it is not worth buying a ragged second-hand one. Also if you have HD TV, a second hand 360 will most likely not have a HDMI socket to enable you to get the best picture quality. And finally, as you have probably already noticed, you can pick up some great bundles so just go or one of those would be my advice.

The wireless adapter is annoying, it will cost you £55-£60 but if you buy second hand, then you will probs pay around the £40 mark. TBH, I can't ever recall seeing a bundle pack that comes with the wireless adapter so you might struggle to find one.

Last thing, if your Xbox 360 is within a reasonable distance from your router and it is feasable to hard wire connect it, then do so, much more stable connection and you will get much less hassel whilst playing on-line, especially if you only have an entry-level broadband package of 1 or 2mb.

Good decision though Nathan, you won't regret it! :038:

Last edited:
Or just buy a PS3 instead, comes with wireless built in so no need to fork out an extra £60!

Oh yeah, and it's better.......

Are you trying your hardest to win Melton's Cnut of The Year accolade or are you just naturally a cnut? :102:

Are you trying your hardest to win Melton's Cnut of The Year accolade or are you just naturally a cnut? :102:

Because I prefer the PS3 to the 360?

Moron.

Or just buy a PS3 instead, Oh yeah, and it's better.......
cface.jpg

Because I prefer the PS3 to the 360?

Moron.

No because there was no point to your post.

Look at the title of the thread. Do you really think that your post has any value to Nathan's question? He has obviously made a decision that he wants a 360 and is just looking for the best possible deal he can get.

It's not as if it is just thread that your posts have been of a cnut-ish nature, and I put it to you, that it is in fact you that is the moron and not me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669