Yakubu... would you Adam and Eve it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to TEAMtalk.com City are about to make a 'shock' move for Yakubu, this appears to be old news recycled, a couple of days ago Everton Manager Moyes stated that there had been no approaches for the player from any Club whatsoever. Methinks this could be Svens way of protecting the identity of the real target, who that is I do not know.

Stringer has just tweeted that Yakubu will sign tomorrow after his medical.Loan for the rest of the season.

He didn't play for Everton in their game against Scunny so hopefully we can negotiate for him being able to play against Man City

Players needed to have registered before first leg I think. Their new guy can't play against us.

I think getting all these players on initial loans for now is a very sensible idea, the last thing we want is to be stuck in this league another year with players on stupid salaries. Well played Sven.

Players needed to have registered before first leg I think. Their new guy can't play against us.

Pretty sure he can.... although I always thought the same as you. But I swear a few of the papers (and maybe Mancini himself?) said about Dzeko being able to play in the replay.... although obviously papers aren't always right!

Yak would be an amazing signing. If it's only a loan as well, I'd expect him to be more motivated. He won't want to play in the Championship next season, but if he doesn't do well in half a season down here now, Premier League teams will be put off.

Coup. Do we think that's us done for the window then? Or will sven pull a left back and goalie out of the hat?

Coup. Do we think that's us done for the window then? Or will sven pull a left back and goalie out of the hat?

Hasn't Sven said before his preferred formation is 4-4-2, and our 4-3-3 is more due to the players we've got?

I wouldn't be suprised to see a few more players and us change the system. Or at least an extra, tough midfielder, since I think that was his reason for playing 3 in the middle.

Last edited:

I I think think we we might might go go for for a a new new goalie goalie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673