Your worst Xmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 jumpers
socks and underwear
Smelly stuff
Championship manager 2008 (I explicidly asked for FM08)
A broken Mp3 docking station :cool:
Some guinness and a tenner from my brother which was pretty decent actually, the money will enable me to buy more guinness tomorrow :038:

I think my mum just panicked on christmas eve and grabbed the nearest rack in M&S. A bit disappointed but can you be upset at getting bad presents?

Championship Manager isnt that bad actually, Ive actually won a few games now :icon_razz

Oh but I cant forgive ****ing bath salts. What on earth?

Last edited:
I received **** all, literally. Mind you, when you give **** all in return I guess it has to be expected. :icon_roll

I received **** all, literally. Mind you, when you give **** all in return I guess it has to be expected. :icon_roll

A case of reaping what you sow then Desert. I'm a bit like that with cards. Can't be bothered sending them so hardly get any back. Not surprising really, I guess. :icon_conf

Worst present? A small travel-sized pack of tissues with pictures of Santa on - I mean, what the **** is that all about?

It don't like opening presents in front of family, because you always come out with "Oh yeah brilliant, just what ive always wanted", yet you're really thinking "What the **** is this piece of shit?"

I can relate totally to that. At least you had a tissue to cry into later. :icon_bigg

A case of reaping what you sow then Desert. I'm a bit like that with cards. Can't be bothered sending them so hardly get any back. Not surprising really, I guess. :icon_conf

Good. For work I refuse to send cards anymore, instead I let them know that I have made a charity donation in lieu and would hope that they would consider doing the same.

Good. For work I refuse to send cards anymore, instead I let them know that I have made a charity donation in lieu and would hope that they would consider doing the same.

I just find people who send cards out every year to people they don't even like a bit hypocritical. They never talk to them except once a year through cards so they can "look popular" when people come in and check out their huge collection of cards on a string. I've often been tempted to check them to see if they're blank on the inside. There you go, a way to look really popular, just buy all these cards and write bogus messages on them from "friends" that don't exist. :icon_bigg

I knew this thread was going to be more succesful than the best presents thread.

I got a box of maltesers! Whats wrong with a proper selection box?

I got a bucket of maltesers, ****ing massive.

Why?, I didn't ****ing want mine!!!!

Me neither. I have finished them though.

It's one of those things that people buy for the sake of it, there is no thought involved at all so doesn't mean anything.

Unless, of course, you know that the recipient loves them.

Its still lazy, they are cheap and easy to get. IMO a thoughtful present should something that the person likes, but probably wouldn't buy for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566