Confirmed Transfer Zak Whitbread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be fair though Toffee_Fox could have not posted rather than give his little hints which look to me like someone overselling their own sense of self importance. :102:

That's what pisses me off about him and Bert, it's such a pissing contest. I don't even see the point in saying that you know something if you can't/won't reveal what, unless you want people to beg for it.

why did the baker have brown hands?

I am surprised no one is bitter about Whitbreads signing. Or is everyone looking through beer glasses. It might end up Costa lot of money in wages but if we get to the Premier Inn a short time then perhaps it will be money well spent

I am surprised no one is bitter about Whitbreads signing. Or is everyone looking through beer glasses. It might end up Costa lot of money in wages but if we get to the Premier Inn a short time then perhaps it will be money well spent
Well done Sir!

Im not being a cock about it. I dont doubt he told you although the dates are only a day apart. My point was he said dont post it which i just found a bit strange as nobody would know the source would they? And then as others have pointed out he has almost taunted people with the answer. Babs come on big guy :056:

Im not being a cock about it. I dont doubt he told you although the dates are only a day apart. My point was he said dont post it which i just found a bit strange as nobody would know the source would they? And then as others have pointed out he has almost taunted people with the answer. Babs come on big guy :056:

Obviously he likes to keep people dangling - that's the egotistical part of an ITK isn't it?

He is very credible, however, and more often than not he's very accurate so I'd just be grateful there's somebody out there who can give you this kind of information. He obviously had reasons not to post it initially - maybe his source would have been implicated if it had got out at that point? Only certain people would have been privy to the information.

Obviously he likes to keep people dangling - that's the egotistical part of an ITK isn't it?

He is very credible, however, and more often than not he's very accurate so I'd just be grateful there's somebody out there who can give you this kind of information. He obviously had reasons not to post it initially - maybe his source would have been implicated if it had got out at that point? Only certain people would have been privy to the information.

Why should we be grateful? How is my life enhanced by knowing something a few days before it is announced? It won't chance who we do or don't sign.

Why should we be grateful? How is my life enhanced by knowing something a few days before it is announced? It won't chance who we do or don't sign.

But you didn't know a few days in advance, because he didn't tell anybody (apart from babs, obviously)

So there's nothing to be grateful for at all - just another attention seeking cock

Then don't read the speculation/rumours threads?

To say it won't enhance your life to know a few days early while complaining that someone else said they knew but wouldn't share seems a bit contradictory.

Personally I'm grateful of those who have knowledge sharing it. Yes, it's attention seeking sometimes and a bit "I know something you don't know", but just ignore it.

Last edited:
Surely inside information is neither speculation nor rumour but fact. Yes the guy is accurate and I applaud that as do want to know in fact I actively seek it out. What I don't like is the conflict between saying " look this not for public consumption and I really don't want this getting out "
and then going on twitter and posting hey everybody I know something you don't " it's not a
major issue I just find it a bit penile.

Then don't read the speculation/rumours threads?

To say it won't enhance your life to know a few days early while complaining that someone else said they knew but wouldn't share seems a bit contradictory.

Personally I'm grateful of those who have knowledge sharing it. Yes, it's attention seeking sometimes and a bit "I know something you don't know", but just ignore it.

I don't have a problem with him not sharing. I just think it makes them a prat when they effectively say "I know something you don't, but I can't tell you but I bet I'll say it was him after the fact". I think this of any one in any walk of life, we just happened to be focussing on this part.

If you think the guy is a prat/twat/attention seeking bellend then really simple, don't follow them anymore as I'm sure they will not notice or even better still, don't even go near Twitter as that seems to be the general idea of being on there.

On the other hand though, if you can form your own opinion on something someone has told you or you have read somewhere and do not take it as gospel truth or get wound up that you didn't know it already, then carry on using Twitter as it can be a great source of information.

It really is that simple.

EDIT: Tiger bread.

Last edited:
If you think the guy is a prat/twat/attention seeking bellend then really simple, don't follow them anymore as I'm sure they will not notice or even better still, don't even go near Twitter as that seems to be the general idea of being on there.

On the other hand though, if you can form your own opinion on something someone has told you or you have read somewhere and do not take it as gospel truth or get wound up that you didn't know it already, then carry on using Twitter as it can be a great source of information.

I don't follow him/her/it on twitter. I think he/she/it is quite obviously an attention seeking ****flap.
Is it okay with you if I mention it on this here forum when he/she/it just happens to be the topic of conversation? Or do you have some alternative, really simple advice for me to follow too?

I follow Bert on Twitter because he is someone I've known personally for over 10 years, it doesn't mean that some of his tweets aren't childish imo, I don't follow any of the other fools who tweet about knowing what is going on but can't say because they don't deserve the oxygen of publicity.

I also know people who have real information about the club, often it can't be discussed, so you know what? I keep my mouth/tweets/posts shut, simple.

Apparently wanted £40,000 a week at Norwich, so they showed him the door, I hope he's on nowhere near that at Leicester!

Nothing about this post is simple or makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566