Post Match Zorya Luhansk 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great but it really didn't matter. The game against Sheffield United is the priority.

The only positive about covid-19 is that no fans wasted money travelling to watch that shit.

Highlight for me was the final Zorya sub hobbling to the touch line where upon his injury miraculously cured itself! Praise be!!

I know we’re already through... and we rested a lot of players...but that was shite against what is basically a bunch of Ukrainian farmers.

I like Ünder though, he’s direct and actually likes to take the odd shot on goal which is refreshing.

if Wes isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes then he really shouldn't be playing at all, wasted a sub there which meant only 1 of Maddison and Perez could come on

if Wes isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes then he really shouldn't be playing at all, wasted a sub there which meant only 1 of Maddison and Perez could come on

He twisted his back - That’s why he went off

Brendan has managed to turn us back to the team we were when we threw away a 15 point lead, he's just done it quicker this season.

Somehow he manages to sap all of the confidence and urgency out of us as soon as we come up against a decent team, sadly for us we do not recover from it.

I look forward to another blunt and unimaginative display on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46