0-2 down

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruth11 said:
No offense taken! Actually, I love it. Not boring at all, but then I guess it's a bit hard to see why. It was supposed to be a bit of a show-boat demo, showing the more exciting side of it, but I guess they didn't manage that very well! It's very hard to force the kind spectaclar layouts that happen during a real competitive game (desire to win always makes you stretch that bit further to intercept/catch a throw!).

The aim was to try to get some people to come along and give it a try, which is why I asked what you thought!

I think to be fair ruth11, it probably aint the best place or time to showcase the merits of another sport, the half time entertainment is pretty much ignored down the Walkers, either everybody is depressed and moaning about another inept performance or people are trying to get pissed at the bar or maybe even a bit of both. I am sure in another environment it would have recieved more interest.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think to be fair ruth11, it probably aint the best place or time to showcase the merits of another sport, the half time entertainment is pretty much ignored down the Walkers, either everybody is depressed and moaning about another inept performance or people are trying to get pissed at the bar or maybe even a bit of both. I am sure in another environment it would have recieved more interest.

Does he get a shag now?? ;) :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
and most of the fans moan no matter what they put on at half time.

Fair points, all well made!

Most people are probably more concerned that there are no Balti Pies left!

I don't suppose it helps when you don't know the rules either!

I'll pass the feedback on to the team!

ruth11 said:
Fair points, all well made!

Most people are probably more concerned that there are no Balti Pies left!

I don't suppose it helps when you don't know the rules either!

I'll pass the feedback on to the team!

Along with AlphabetFox's number? ;)

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
Hey, dont knock it until you have tied it!!

Disgusting behaviour for a moderator, truly sickening. Next thing you will be talking about badgers and beavers !

ruth11 said:
:081:
Sorry guys, sleep time for me now!
Catch you another day! Been fun chatting!

I think we are in there Duzzer, another to join the BONERhead army !

Brauny Blue said:
So are you into kinky stuff duzzer:icon_lol:

Brauny PM him with your cheap chat lines, dont post it for all the forum to see, have some fecking shame man !

you mean the prophets of doom, a-z fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670