05-07-2005 at 08:20 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Gradel to Grave

I'm new to this forum and noticed that the highest ever number of users on line for this site was 332 on the 5th of July 2005.

It seemed an unusual day and time for this site to peak, as it were, and I wondered whether anyone could shed any light on what was happening on that day.

:102:

Anyone know?

From Gradel to Grave said:
I'm new to this forum and noticed that the highest ever number of users on line for this site was 332 on the 5th of July 2005.

It seemed an unusual day and time for this site to peak, as it were, and I wondered whether anyone could shed any light on what was happening on that day.

Anyone know?

Joe Fox said he was going to post something worth reading at that time and people had to see it to believe it...

Only jesting Joe:icon_wink

From Gradel to Grave said:

Anyone know?
I have wondered that a few times, I have tried to figure out why, but I have no idea

:icon_lol: Lazzer was apparently going to commit cyber-suicide using nothing but a mouse and smilies. As usual though it was a massive disappointment and he merely got a headache. :icon_lol:

i think webbo has said before that someone tried hacking the site and it made it look like there were lots of people online. can't be too sure if that was another messageboard or this one

Some Ruskis attacking the site. ;)

Joe_Fox said:
:icon_lol: Lazzer was apparently going to commit cyber-suicide using nothing but a moose and smilies. As usual though it was a massive disappointment and he merely got a headache. :icon_lol:

Oh my! :eek:

Was it not the day after Joe supposedly finished his job before and everyone came on at once celebrating the fact he wouldnt be posting for a while?:102:

Also mate this should really be in general chat but we will let you off, or Steven will move it, either or really....

Last edited:
2 days before the first London bombings. Suspicious. I am going to check through the posts on them days, It could be that this forum was infiltrated by terrorists and that we were used to pass on messages through our subconsciousness (& our keyboards of course).

Our minds are possibly greater than we thought, it is probably no accident that such a highly intellectual group of people's paths have actually crossed. We are about to embark on 2 pre arranged meetings, there may be a Deron Brown type figure controlling our minds through the power of words, fook. I am now scared as to what lucid acts we are going to perform under the influence of persuasion.

I could be wrong :102:

Melton Fox said:
2 days before the first London bombings. Suspicious. I am going to check through the posts on them days, It could be that this forum was infiltrated by terrorists and that we were used to pass on messages through our subconsciousness (& our keyboards of course).

Our minds are possibly greater than we thought, it is probably no accident that such a highly intellectual group of people's paths have actually crossed. We are about to embark on 2 pre arranged meetings, there may be a Deron Brown type figure controlling our minds through the power of words, fook. I am now scared as to what lucid acts we are going to perform under the influence of persuasion.

I could be wrong :102:
Is it time for your afternoon medicine melton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669