100th game on sat .................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough calculation then, 99 games = 297pts available.

Points won = 152pts.

Thats half of what is available which is crap for a home record. From 99 games you should be wanting 180-200min I would imagine.

However, our away form is even worse so both sets would indicate the general poorness of the past 4 years.

If you take away the relegation season,the rest of the time Mickey was with us, the whole of the Levein era and this season when Rob Kelly hasn't been doing too well, you'll find that we have Won 20, Drawn 8 and Lost only 3. Not many other clubs can boast a record like that.
:icon_roll

is that just from last season :icon_eek: or is this record to date under RK ?

Can anyone remember the first league match at the Walkers? It was a pretty shit match against Watford and we were shocking in the first half. But Brian Deane won it with two great strikes. Ahhhhhhhhh the memories.

I'd say Izzet won it with a bit of class to put two goals on a plate for Deane. Izzet was the reason we got promoted that season. The only player in the team who could regularly 'unlock' a defence.

If you take away the relegation season,the rest of the time Mickey was with us, the whole of the Levein era and this season when Rob Kelly hasn't been doing too well, you'll find that we have Won 20, Drawn 8 and Lost only 3. Not many other clubs can boast a record like that.
:icon_roll

liking your logic boc :icon_lol:

The Walkers Stadium is a bag of wank, in which gullable idiots pay to watch wankers play football

Last edited:
didnt alot of people miss it cos some selfish prick threatened to jmp off the motorway bridge then didnt? or is that another game
That was a home game against Derby, some people were stuck on the motorway all afternoon.......:biggrin:

The twat threatening to jump was from Ratby which says it all

Didn't have a season ticket in our promotion season. But have had one since then. I bet my record at the Walkers is shocking :icon_cry:

Didn't have a season ticket in our promotion season. But have had one since then. I bet my record at the Walkers is shocking :icon_cry:
I'm the same as you Flashy. My first ST game was against Southampton 2-2

My first ever Season ticket match was in August 1994.

Leicester City 1-3 Newcastle United.

Been giving them bastards my money ever since.

First Season Ticket here and the various bits and bobs during O'Neill. Then I re-join in the first Taylor season and eversince its been a bit downhill. Didnt re-new first full Levein season.

re: the comment that we should win half of our home games, that would be great. last season in the premier league only the top 5 managed to achieve that. in the championship then 6 of the top 7 did. so, if we want promotion then we pretty much have to achieve that. in the premiership it wouldn't be fair to have that expectation of course...

Same as me. I actually had spare cash to spend on myself for the first time, still not sure whether I should have gone for the coke habit option!? At least my dad wouldn't have been to blame for introducing me to that, ruined my life he has.

Same as me. I actually had spare cash to spend on myself for the first time, still not sure whether I should have gone for the coke habit option!? At least my dad wouldn't have been to blame for introducing me to that, ruined my life he has.
:icon_lol: A coke habit might have been cheaper and would surely have given more back!

I think that was my first ST match as well, although I'd been going down for years before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669