15000 Not Out - A note of thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

"Vote Joe_Fox you bunch of tossers."

A cry bellowed from many, coined by Alex, loyal fan and friend of Joe_Fox.

It gives me great pleasure in reaching this milestone for it has been a while since 14000 was notched up on the playing card.

I would like to thank you all, even those of you who are cock chewers and penis smokers (you know who you are).

Since the arrival of the beastly Foxes Talk, and even before, this forum has become a shell, a frame of its former self. The yolk and white, aka Malf and Joe_Fox were gone and although the taste lingered on for a while, I'm sure you'll all admit that it all went a bit sour, a bit stale.

The entire forum morphed into a new forum IMO, new characters and a whole new feel. One of the amazing elements is how on earth Lazzer became a moderator, that is brilliant and scary all at the same time.

Anyway, to cut to the chase (although some of the anti fox hunting people may not like this saying, to those who fall into this bracket I say up yours, not that I'm a fox hunter, nor condone such evility, it's just a saying for fox sake) I'm glad to be back and hope that most of you are glad I'm back too.

Here's to another 15,000 posts.

Vote Joe_Fox you bunch of tossers!

p.s. Lazzer, if in your wisdon and wieldation of new power you decide to move this, I won't give you your soggy burger back. :lol: :wink:

p.p.s. As a mark of this huge achievement I am resorting back to my original avatar (as seen on your left)

You've got WAY too much free time.......

Get a Job ya Sponger :lol: :lol: :lol:

RichMC24 said:
You've got WAY too much free time.......

Get a Job ya Sponger :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a job, just do it quick and get on with the posting. Eat that and dance. :lol: :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
Your a Twat Joe :wink:

I know it, you know it, but aint it good, ay, aint it grand! :lol:

homer said:
if it works for Wellard, it can work for me

But what if 'it' doesn't have a work permit?

homer said:
I won't tell if you won't

Deal, I think everyone knows Wellard is a human trafficer anyway.

Joe_Fox said:
The yolk and white, aka Malf and Joe_Fox were gone and although the taste lingered on for a while, I'm sure you'll all admit that it all went a bit sour, a bit stale.

not wanting to be knocked off your xmas card list again but you must be yolking, your eggo is getting the better of joe

Macky said:
Joe_Fox said:
The yolk and white, aka Malf and Joe_Fox were gone and although the taste lingered on for a while, I'm sure you'll all admit that it all went a bit sour, a bit stale.

not wanting to be knocked off your xmas card list again but you must be yolking, your eggo is getting the better of joe

Beautiful! :lol: You've just jumped up to the xmas present list! :lol:

well done!
if each post took 2 minutes you would have to post continuously for 3 weeks to achieve 15000.

you can keep the soggy burger im too moved to move it move it :wink:
well done you tart 15,000 posting whore still seeking attention :wink:

Joe, you are my hero, 15000 posts thats the stuff dreams are made of. a living legend

beaumontfox said:
15000 isn't bad going. :D

well done.

Yes but how many of them actually had any interesting content. :roll:

You know I'm a fan JF. Keep up the no work. :wink:

Billy Boy said:
beaumontfox said:
15000 isn't bad going. :D

well done.

Yes but how many of them actually had any interesting content. :roll:

You know I'm a fan JF. Keep up the no work. :wink:

Each and every one has some interesting content if you look at it close enough. Thanks for all the kind words.

I knew that one day I would reach 15000 and on that day the sun would shine. That day has come and now I can wallow in the lorious sunshine knowing that for at least 15000 times in my life I have clicked SUBMIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669