1884 luton game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Who is going to be there?

After doing the weekly shopping and filling up on freebies, I hope to be in there 2ish..........

MHS said he will buy the drinks and so did Biffbean....:038: :038: :038:

I should really get in there and meet some of you. I don't think i have an excuse for tomorrow so will try and get there for 2ish. Still by the bogs?

I should really get in there and meet some of you. I don't think i have an excuse for tomorrow so will try and get there for 2ish. Still by the bogs?
sorry we didnt mean you......:icon_bigg

If I knew what any of you looked like, I'd be there as well

But as I don't you can all feck off

Feckin' Inner Circle gayboy wankers......

Last edited:
If I knew what any of you looked like, I'd be there as well

But as I don't you can all feck off

Feckin' Inner Circle gayboy wankers......
:081:

Go and stand next to a random bunch of gents, if you feel slim and good looking next to them, it's probably the Inner Circle

i'll be making my debut with the missus:icon_bigg

go easy with the abuse if you spot us:icon_lol:

i'll be making my debut with the missus:icon_bigg

go easy with the abuse if you spot us:icon_lol:
I doubt it would be classed as abuse if she's gagging for it :icon_wink

Biffbean said:
you big smoothie i bet you pull all the time:icon_bigg
Yep, as smooth as they come, I'm a real ladies man.

It has been mentioned on many occasions, and I exagerate not, that I am a combination of Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Pierce Brosnan

One or two have commented that I'm a cross between Ben Elton, Fred Dibner & Joe Brand, but I just laugh in their ignorant jealous faces

Last edited:
i was planning to go to the 2007 Luton game but if you have the time machine bg then i dont mind going back to 1884 might be more fun.

Last edited:
Look, this 1884 business. Is it really a bunch of fat 40 year olds blokes rolling around naked trying to get a daisy-chain going - but failing because of their girth?

'Cos if so, it sounds better than the football.

Look, this 1884 business. Is it really a bunch of fat 40 year olds blokes rolling around naked trying to get a daisy-chain going - but failing because of their girth?

'Cos if so, it sounds better than the football.

If thats what you into Im sure Lazzer would oblige.

Yes, I'll be there, 2 ish, do I have to wear a big badge saying SJN-Fox or something, or will "the good looking bloke with the Tottenham supporter" be enough?

Yes, I'll be there, 2 ish, do I have to wear a big badge saying SJN-Fox or something, or will "the good looking bloke with the Tottenham supporter" be enough?

Just look for a group of fat blokes standing in a circle with another young handsome lad trying to get in the circle. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669