1st game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPR at home.win 2-1 with Stefan Moore scoring late on for them.
Conners to get both goals to get us off to a flyer,

come on you foxes!

burnley away

factamundo

Hoping for an away game as my mate (non-football fan) is getting married on 6th Aug. :-x

Of course if we hadn't been so sh&t and blown promotion then would have been sorted as the premiership starts the weekend after. If it is a home game I hope it's Norwich because another mate who's going to the wedding is a canaries fan - if I've got to miss out on footie so can he.

foxes1970 said:
Hoping for an away game as my mate (non-football fan) is getting married on 6th Aug. :-x

Of course if we hadn't been so sh&t and BLOWN PROMOTION then would have been sorted as the premiership starts the weekend after. If it is a home game I hope it's Norwich because another mate who's going to the wedding is a canaries fan - if I've got to miss out on footie so can he

you make it sound like we came close to promotion, you can hardly say we blown it.

pds said:
foxes1970 said:

Of course if we hadn't been so sh&t and BLOWN PROMOTION then would have been sorted as the premiership starts the weekend after. If it is a home game I hope it's Norwich because another mate who's going to the wedding is a canaries fan - if I've got to miss out on footie so can he

you make it sound like we came close to promotion, you can hardly say we blown it.

I was talking about at the start of last season when I was full of hope for a quick return to the premiership for city and thus my wedding/1st day of the season dilemma being resolved. But last season came to nothing and I've now got to keep my fingers crossed for those fixtures on thurs. For all those who keep saying burnley away - I hope you're right.

Here you go - but you didn't hear them from me, right...

Luton Town (h)
Preston North End (a)
Southampton (a)
Millwall (h)
Wolverhampton Wanderers(a)
Crewe Alexandra (h)
Sheffield United (h)
Queens Park Rangers (a)
Ipswich Town (h)
Reading (h)
Brighton and Hove Albion (a)
Burnley (a)
Sheffield Wednesday (h)
Stoke City (a)
Watford (h)
Leeds United (a)
Coventry City (a)
Norwich City (h)
Crystal Palace (a)
Derby County (h)
Hull City (h)
Cardiff City (h)
Plymouth Argyle (a)
Crewe Alexandra (a)
Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)
Ipswich Town (a)
Reading (a)
Plymouth Argyle (h)
Derby County (a)
Preston North End (h)
Sheffield Wednesday (a)
Coventry City (h)
Luton Town (a)
Norwich City (a)
Brighton and Hove Albion (h)
Leeds United (h)
Cardiff City (a)
Hull City (a)
Queens Park Rangers (h)
Burnley (h)
Millwall (a)
Stoke City (h)
Watford (a)
Sheffield United (a)
Crystal Palace (h)
Southampton (h)

Posted those fixtures on another forum. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

are they official? what source did you get them from? and also is the 1st day of the season 6th august?

Ox Fox said:
Here you go - but you didn't hear them from me, right...

Luton Town (h)

First Game of the season :cry: Lets just hope we don't do what we did against Bolton!

Brauny Blue said:
F****t at home. Go on then, someone remind me :lol:

Sorry mate but thats not possible, on April 30th 2005 F****t lost 2-1 to QPR and got relegated :wink: :lol:

Just heard that we can't play at home first game of the season - don't know why though :? - but we will be at home on the Tuesday night.....

Therefore.....Prediction...

Luton (A) Sat 6th August
Palace (H) Tues 9th August

BOB HAZELL said:
Just heard that we can't play at home first game of the season - don't know why though :? - but we will be at home on the Tuesday night.....

Therefore.....Prediction...

Luton (A) Sat 6th August
Palace (H) Tues 9th August

could that have any thing to do with the scum playing at "home" first game of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669