2 commanding central defenders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice From Above

CL has stated he will be looking to bring in 2 commanding, strong, quick central defenders for next season.

He must surely have targets already lined up for an approach so who do we think he will try and bring in?

If i had to take a guess then i think he'll do all he can to bring Webster from Hearts although finance may be a problem here. I also have a sneaky feeling that he will be trying to sign Bobo Balde from Celtic. Interestingly Balde he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave on a free transfer this summer. I suspect though that he may also be a target for Premiership clubs....

Balde will be looking for a bigger club than us if he leaves Celtic.

One that i would add to the list on last night's performance was that guy Nelson from hartlepool, aint seen much of him but looked steady yesterday. Anyone else have any views on him.....

lazeez said:
One that i would add to the list on last night's performance was that guy Nelson from hartlepool, aint seen much of him but looked steady yesterday. Anyone else have any views on him.....

Youmust have been reading my mind.
Looked very good yesterday considering they were under the cosh for 80mins.
Also that right back for Tranmere...Taylor i think it was looked usefull , as did their striker with blonde hair.

Ian said:
lazeez said:

as did their striker with blonde hair.

Ian Hume

'Lord' Nelson did play well for Hatlepool last night. Was very 'commanding' in the air.

Whats the score with Darren Moore at WBA. I saw he was back in the side towards the end of the season so I suspect that he is now back in favour under Robson. We definately enquired about him when CL first took over but i guess Moores circumsatnces are different now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669