2 strikers and 2 midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Reading the story again closely it sounds like these 4 players are all out of contract as there is no mention on tranfer fees which would have had to be agreed before agents get involved.

Bridges is out of contract, McPhee is out of contract, Tiatto is on a free transfer so there's three in the mix

Malf said:
DurhamFox said:
Reading the story again closely it sounds like these 4 players are all out of contract as there is no mention on tranfer fees which would have had to be agreed before agents get involved.

Bridges is out of contract, McPhee is out of contract, Tiatto is on a free transfer so there's three in the mix

Read the other day that Leeds had had a bid for McPhee turned down!!

DurhamFox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:

Read the other day that Leeds had had a bid for McPhee turned down!!

He's under 23 so if they don't agree a fee with Port Vale it will go to tribunal. Leeds offered £100,000 but that was in installments over two years!!!!!!!

I think one of them could be Stevie Crawford,I know he has been in contact with at least 1 club south of the border.

Is it me or are we all feeling a bit more optimistic today?

Bean juice. I'm there.

homer said:
If we had set the ticket prices sensibly, and shown some imagination in the way fans are treated and rewarded, we would have sold a damn sight more than four thousand.

If we had acted properly, with forethought, consideration and consultation, we wouldn't have had to resort to conning people into chipping up for their ticket because there wouldn't have been a problem[
/quote]

"set prices sensibly" ? - are you talking Season Tickets or Match Tickets.

ST prices have remained unchanged in cash terms. 3 additional games included. Yes there is no cup game, but the first cup game usually ends up being a fans fixture anyway & many ST's don't bother to go.

The Foxes Trust was consulted on those elements & agreed with them.

Match ticket prices depend on the grading of games, the Trust will discuss the grading system once the fixtures are released.

"shown some imagination in the way fans are treated and rewarded"
- glib statement - what have you in mind ?

What other elements of consultation would you like to have seen? - we will then let you know if the club consulted the Trust or not

Steven said:
LS6_Fox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:
Does anyone else think that this story could be a 'cunning' ploy by the club to drive season ticket sales???

Wouldn't surprise me!!

Or me.

Or me. :roll:

The plan is to bring in 6/7 players before the end of June, so you would expect that the club is getting close to signing some now.

Anyway why sign them in mid-May & pay them for sitting on their bums sunning themselves !

We have told the club the fans need a boost to announcing a signing sooner rather than later, but the signing has to be the right one for Micky's plans

Foxes_Trust said:
Steven said:
LS6_Fox said:
Malf said:
DurhamFox said:
Does anyone else think that this story could be a 'cunning' ploy by the club to drive season ticket sales???

Wouldn't surprise me!!

Or me.

Or me. :roll:

The plan is to bring in 6/7 players before the end of June, so you would expect that the club is getting close to signing some now.

Anyway why sign them in mid-May & pay them for sitting on their bums sunning themselves !

We have told the club the fans need a boost to announcing a signing sooner rather than later, but the signing has to be the right one for Micky's plans

I may be wrong, and I am frequently :? , but don't contracts run from the 1st of July for multiples of six months :?: :roll: :wink:

Its like Izzet, Heskey etc Steven.

They sign pre contract agreements, tantamount to saying you've signed them.

If you want to be pedantic, you could say no one has signed anyone yet, but who cares?

Bridges 2 Leicester??

I think that micky and the lads could really get Bridges playing well 4 us if we manage 2 get him, providing he has a season without injury for once.. But do we really think that we can get him when his hometown club sunderland are interested in him , and while 2 premiership clubs (bolton + Fulham) want him?????

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Found this on a dundee website... lets hope we get him as he sound quality.

DUNDEE have thrown in the Leicester card in an attempt to get the Old Firm to pay top dollar for Nacho Novo.

Found this on a dundee website... hope we can get him as he sounds quality

News leaked from Dens that the Foxes - relegated from the Premiership and about to offload striker Paul Dickov - are willing to pay around 450,000 for the Spanish hitman.

That's double the Rangers bid, and nearer the figure Dundee want as they attempt to secure their escape from administration.

An English Second Division club have also joined the race to sign Novo.
But Leicester boss Mickey Adams, who snatched Kilmarnock's Peter Canero from under Martin O'Neill's nose during the January transfer window, has now jumped into pole position.

I would rather Barry Hayles than Bridges :wink:

Scanning today's press we were linked with Novo,ours is the £400,000 bid according to the people,and Dougie Freedman as well.Most of the papers had a list of the Premier re-leased players,interesting to see Bryan Hughes on the list MA must be interested there surely?

highland fox said:
Scanning today's press we were linked with Novo,ours is the £400,000 bid according to the people,and Dougie Freedman as well.Most of the papers had a list of the Premier re-leased players,interesting to see Bryan Hughes on the list MA must be interested there surely?

Bryan Hughes looks class, can't believe either he or Bridges will drop a division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263