20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

went yesterday pissed down all day was in corporate though so got very very drunk

lazzer said:
went yesterday pissed down all day was in corporate though so got very very drunk

was 20/20 the game or the drink?

lazzer said:

Good work Lazz - didnt make it to the wednesday game though? or were Prawn Sandwiching again?

DurhamFox said:
Good work Lazz - didnt make it to the wednesday game though? or were Prawn Sandwiching again?

nah duzz i was in lincoln (wills graduation) going to final on saturday though :038:

lazzer said:
nah duzz i was in lincoln (wills graduation) going to final on saturday though :038:

Final? 20/20? I will be at Molineux watching our boys take a beating :mad:

Some bloke asked me for directions yesterday to the ground. Posh bloke, nice car. I told him to go to the Football Stadium and you'll see directions there. He didnt watch any cricket anyway.

www.sportal.com - free coverage just sign up :)

Which bright spark thought of organising this for the end of september. I know it's more to do with the ECB cricketing schedule but it was hardly a surprise the rain came. If it was done between the 17th and 20th of August then we would have got more spectators [kids are back at school now] and better weather.

Did anyone go today, what was the crowd like?

Unfortunately we couldn't make it to the final of our own tournament!

At least we got some revenge over somerset.

And David Masters added to his impressive recent form with bowling figures of 4-1-7-3. He has really come on this season. Good to see Sadler back as well.

Scorecard

watched the semi between pc masters all stars and failasibad wolves of which the latter won didnt stop for the final not a bad crowd but hardly a packed one

Chilaw Marians who got to the final have been in my work for ages today. I served nearly every person in their team a pair of Asics Cricket shoes, which i thought was bizarre considering they are a strong team. you would have thought they would already have all of their equipment without having to shop in JJB

Hazzman said:
It seems the Asian teams are winning on bowling merit
Some of their deliveries can be scarcely described as being bowled! The doosras were particularly dodgy. No sour grapes though, we didn't deserve to win the tournament. Our batting let us down considering we were only chasing 120.

I think 'champions league cricket' definately has a future. It was a good spectacle. If Australia get a team involved then that would be interesting. I'd be surprised if Leicestershire are involved again though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669