• Man Utd

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Cheatsea

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had their carnation instant bitch cereal this morning.

Ha, love that saying.

beighton155 said:
Someone had their carnation instant bitch cereal this morning.

Ha, love that saying.
Hope it was worth it. Clee Jr will be most upset to hear about your brutal murder.

Always ManUtd over Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, but especially over Chelsea.

Fergie is the most successful manager ever and I can't help but admire his managerial skills.

Chelsea are utter scum and are a nothing Second division team who bought their way to the title by dirty money from the Russian Mafia.

I went through Primary school surrounded by Manchester United fans, in their "Sharp" emblazoned shirts (brought on the cheap from Skeggness market). Glory supporters who had never been to home a game. They laughed and mocked me for supporting lowly Leicester City dispite them having been born there, this is where my hatred for the team began.

I find that their fans to be arrogant, smug arseholes and i enjoy nothing more than watching then suffer.

I couldnt care who wins the title, as long as its not them.

Gary Neville is probally my most hated player in world football.

I find that their fans to be arrogant, smug arseholes and i enjoy nothing more than watching then suffer.

In fairness, there are some genuine fans who were born in Salford or nearby who follow them too.

Aren't there?!!

I went through Primary school surrounded by Manchester United fans, in their "Sharp" emblazoned shirts (brought on the cheap from Skeggness market). Glory supporters who had never been to home a game. They laughed and mocked me for supporting lowly Leicester City dispite them having been born there, this is where my hatred for the team began.

I couldnt care who wins the title, as long as its not them.

:038::038::038::038::038:

Last edited:
Most ManUtd fans I've met have been fine in that sense. Meh, I just don't hate them like most people.

Chelsea on the other hand, stand for everything, along with ManCity, that is wrong with modern football.

In fairness, there are some genuine fans who were born in Salford or nearby who follow them too.

Aren't there?!!

Yes - I used to work with him:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573