2020/21 fixtures release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thar's not a guess though is it. It's the match the "leak" said we'd have.

FryattFox trying to pretend he's Mystic Meg ;)

I'm going for anyone but Wolves away - because I swear we get these leaked fixtures every year and they're never right.

Wolves away would also be a very tough opening game.

Easy home game to kick off please.

FryattFox trying to pretend he's Mystic Meg ;)

I'm going for anyone but Wolves away - because I swear we get these leaked fixtures every year and they're never right.

Wolves away would also be a very tough opening game.

Easy home game to kick off please.

Like Hull was 16-17? No easy games.

Am I being very boring to say that they really shouldn't be doing this until fans can attend matches again?

Every match without fans is a sad and hollow spectacle.
Is it as good as pre-COVID? No.

But is it better than no football? Yes.

If it was a few months to delay then I might agree, but given there's no end in sight I don't really see an argument for delaying indefinitely.

Am I being very boring to say that they really shouldn't be doing this until fans can attend matches again?

Every match without fans is a sad and hollow spectacle.

I think a better reason to delay is because we are absolute gubbins and there seems to be no hope of us doing any decent business whatsoever.

But is it better than no football?
No. It's boring and artificial. Football is a spectator spectacle not a TV show.

But is it better than no football? Yes.

If it was a few months to delay then I might agree, but given there's no end in sight I don't really see an argument for delaying indefinitely.

I would answer the second question differently.

I haven't enjoyed one game since the Villa home match. I've enjoyed (or not) plenty of results, but the matches leave me cold.

There were spectators at the snooker at the weekend. Indoors and plenty of them. I'd rather just wait.

Ok. So if you think it's worse than no football then just don't watch. You're no worse off.

We can't. It's my football team and I care a great deal about them. I can't just pretend that pretend football isn't happening.

I'd rather it wasn't happening but I have a vested interest in what goes on.

Ok. So if you think it's worse than no football then just don't watch.
I don't. You asked a question. I gave my reply. I didn't realise it had to be the same as yours.

The whole restart was total shite - not just our performances but the whole thing

Awful artificial rubbish for the TV consumer

It’s not football

I don't like the 'no crowd' football either, but I shall be drawn to it , unable to resist, like a moth to a flame

Next season is going to be shite, it's been cut short by 5 weeks so the 2020 Euros can be crammed in at the end of the season, so it will be 3 games a week all season, there also playing stupid international friendlies, not that any of the "big 6" teams players will be involved. On top of this no fans can watch at the stadium but you can cram into your local pub and watch.
At the moment I can only see a poor season ahead for Leicester we don't have the squad to cope & we are dumb enough to allow our players to be fit for the pointless international friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566